Two Down.....Two to Go - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Two Down.....Two to Go

Quote Originally Posted by Guest54321
    Quote Originally Posted by puhleeze
    The new Chief is a loose cannon and homophobe.

It will come out. Trust me.
    You know, that's a rotten thing to say. I've known this man for 25 years and nothing could be further from the truth. But, that's what cowards like this poster do. Bellittle and befoul someone hoping to make people doubt. Most likely a Perez follower since that was his style.
    I have known the new CHIEF since his days in Oakland Park. He has integrity, credibility and honesty something that Perez,Costello ,Seibert and Bigelsen never had with their corrupt and vicious administration. The air is MUCH cleaner and easier to breath now that the PEREZ SS COMMAND STAFF is almost all the way out the door. :devil:

Thanks for getting rid of Bigotsen. Now what about the two that enabled an avow racist, sexist, homophobic for years?

Quote Originally Posted by Goodjobchief
    Thanks for getting rid of Bigotsen. Now what about the two that enabled an avow racist, sexist, homophobic for years?
    Ones gone to drink at the bar at J Marks all day and the other one is severly depressed as his time is around 37 days left and counting. :devil:

Dont be so sure, stand by for a news flash or one hell of a big pay out. Lets see !

Oh too funny NOT YET I bet Ed is thanking all those that have lined his name out in the station, talked smack and a few others that thought they could do the dirty to get the new job (CHUCK CHUCK) you morons have set Ed up for a great pay out from a city that is trying to make ends meet. Nice move, he may leave but you made him very rich.
    My guess is the Chief may leave before him. And it’s all thanks to some really not so smarts folks. Chuck better return the new name plate you ordered!!! Pay back. You see when you get fully investigated, attacked, SH!! On and they find nothing. Someone will pay cash and will they city want to pay???? HMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
    Keep it up all you will do is help raise the payout. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. In the end the mayor will sell you out to BSO since he is having meetings already and taking dollars without notifying staff or the commission. He will sell the cops, citizens and the way of life we loved at our city. City residence it’s time to ask the Mayor who gave him permissions and is it not illegal to discuss police and city contracts in secret??

EC Lover. Your right; investigated and found nothing. What about screwing your married subordinate, and lying to your supervisors and peers. What about the countless rendezvous on-duty. Yup, his hands are clean and so is his reputation. One would agree that his payday is probably coming and not a moment too soon. What little payout he will get, will be short lived. UMMM can he find another $90K job or will he have to push a squad car around again. Sounds like the third rocking chair on RP back porch is waiting for you Chapstick (term of endearment coined by RP). Sipping Crown, smoking cigars and reflections of the good ole days of a crocked Administration is the recipe of the day. All three can sit back and reflect on their crumbled careers, their useless resume's and ask "what the f_uck just happened". EC maybe another "you guys can trust me" speech is in order. That was a good one to bring to your retirement party. Rumor has it the FOP is already planning the party, but not for your retirement, its for our celebration. T - minus 28 days and counting.

Funny you appear to know all the facts. Please see the city Manager and give your depo. What do you have to fear he is going right? Remember It was posted here, he will get the new job or a major cash out. I bet he would love the cash, you pinheards have now made him which is in the range of 400k to 500K if they force him out. Time for you to learn the facts. I got a feeling the same city that is counting pennies wont pay the number and will be happy to keep him. As far as a married subordinate give me a break did you she not take care of you? Who cares and who made you the love police? Lying is a serious charge well that should get him out so please get that infomation in soon. If you think that that addional pay out is so little, you better check your paycheck after it since there is only one whay to come up with that cash and it may be from PD checks. Well you know it all so this is all in my mind cant happen any way. Keep counting and no I am not and ED lover but I do love how you pinheads made it so nice for him by doing all the BS. Lets see whos right and the real number out the door.

Quote Originally Posted by smitty1
    EC Lover. Your right; investigated and found nothing. What about screwing your married subordinate, and lying to your supervisors and peers. What about the countless rendezvous on-duty. Yup, his hands are clean and so is his reputation. One would agree that his payday is probably coming and not a moment too soon. What little payout he will get, will be short lived. UMMM can he find another $90K job or will he have to push a squad car around again. Sounds like the third rocking chair on RP back porch is waiting for you Chapstick (term of endearment coined by RP). Sipping Crown, smoking cigars and reflections of the good ole days of a crocked Administration is the recipe of the day. All three can sit back and reflect on their crumbled careers, their useless resume's and ask "what the f_uck just happened". EC maybe another "you guys can trust me" speech is in order. That was a good one to bring to your retirement party. Rumor has it the FOP is already planning the party, but not for your retirement, its for our celebration. T - minus 28 days and counting.

Unregistered
    Biegely Biegely, always quick to **** someone for not being perfect. He was once the "IA" Sergeant and had ****ed many of us back in the day. Ed Costello was a dirty **** too, always running his mouth about other people to get them in trouble. Glad you two got it shoved up your ass.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12