In wake of Corruption--it is Time for a New Chief - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: In wake of Corruption--it is Time for a New Chief

Come on Dan....why such a large font? Are you losing your eyesight from pulling on your pecker cause you have nothing to do? Or did you go off your meds again? Where do you stand with FDLE and your certification? I guess the Bar will be next. You know it's amazing how good of google placement one gets when using ripoff report. Try googling your name and watch what pops up.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/attorney...-zav-6339d.htm

http://www.browardbulldog.org/2010/0...o-be-a-lawyer/

[quote="noreally"]I wonder how many knuckleheads as you washed the issue down can go to Jail, get fired, do drugs in a marked car, get caught with the SR and the ponzi scam, have sex with hookers /crack monsters on duty in marked police cars, have tons evidence missing (who knows yet what’s really going on there), an internal affairs that is a joke and now has a new joke captain and no one has a clue or supervised it for years and the rest of the BS before you see it a little different. As for the FBI being at the station it might interest you to know that that same task force as you call it wanted an office at BSO and another department and they said no thanks. Being from the FBI NA had nothing to do with it you jerk. Remember Rick Perez was FBI / NA and boy he sure turned out great. The FBI did come to FLPD to work other cases and not us. Now they are working our officers for some really serious crimes (real jail time). If you feel that’s a result of the Chief and his great command leadership then you should hold on and when that ship goes down I will throw you a rock. Those of you in command of SID, CID, Patrol and most of all admin (evidence) show resign for the lack of leadership and your gross failure. The new city Manager should hold you all totally accountable and either demote you all back to Captain or fire you for your failure to supervise and protect the community from such corruption, theft and incompetence. The officers that due their jobs and the community deserve so much more out of you. Mr. City manager it’s time for a change it time for new leadership that has real integrity. Do Something now.[

I CAM WRITE BIGGER! I MISS YOU DAN.

Dan, IA beat you. You are no longer employed at FLPD cup cake. Looks like the joke is on you loser.

Lets not forget the loser that committed a fraud, went to arbitration and lost. He's on the same list of all the others that are no longer employed at FLPD. If the IA Captain is a joke, what are you Danny boy? The IA Captain kicked your a_ _.

Post Re: In wake of Corruption--it is Time for a New Chief

u are all idiots im not even a cop and I see whats going on i've personally had to call the police and from my experiances its not the cheif ok he had a personal problem with his wife just luke 100% of normal people he didnt shoot @ het she shot @ him so why is he getting blamed. Its so funny that a single rookie can flirt nd ask for my # while hes letting me slife on the ticket in exchange for my # yet a cheif that is probably upset nd hurt that his long time marraige didnt work so he decides to move in & flirt wirh women. Whays wrong with that his wife shot at him I think he dederves to leave her nd move on. But let the non officer get on the real subject unlike these idiot cops & whatever else is on here talking down on a great cheif honestly live in the heart of the ghetto & our great cheif proudly does also I have seen a 65% diff fir the better since adderely & all of you ate obviously the ahole cops that treat people like prisoners that have never commiyef a crime in tbeir life you take 2 hours to get to a home invasion call uet you make it to einsteins for your coffee & bagel early & on time you are all just jealous that hes a great black leader that was proven innocent on all alligations so im almost positive that all these negative remarks on Frank A is 1, jealousy 2, mad that he makes you actually do your job 3,u wish your wife woyld shoot at yoy so you can be single to flirt with younger prettier women or 4, u have ni life miserable $ jave no clue what you are talking about. So to you cheif keep up the great work the ACTUAL citizens of lauderdale appreciate you for your outstanding support & leadership.

NOW THAT WAS FUNNY !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Flpd lover
    u are all idiots im not even a cop and I see whats going on i've personally had to call the police and from my experiances its not the cheif ok he had a personal problem with his wife just luke 100% of normal people he didnt shoot @ het she shot @ him so why is he getting blamed. Its so funny that a single rookie can flirt nd ask for my # while hes letting me slife on the ticket in exchange for my # yet a cheif that is probably upset nd hurt that his long time marraige didnt work so he decides to move in & flirt wirh women. Whays wrong with that his wife shot at him I think he dederves to leave her nd move on. But let the non officer get on the real subject unlike these idiot cops & whatever else is on here talking down on a great cheif honestly live in the heart of the ghetto & our great cheif proudly does also I have seen a 65% diff fir the better since adderely & all of you ate obviously the ahole cops that treat people like prisoners that have never commiyef a crime in tbeir life you take 2 hours to get to a home invasion call uet you make it to einsteins for your coffee & bagel early & on time you are all just jealous that hes a great black leader that was proven innocent on all alligations so im almost positive that all these negative remarks on Frank A is 1, jealousy 2, mad that he makes you actually do your job 3,u wish your wife woyld shoot at yoy so you can be single to flirt with younger prettier women or 4, u have ni life miserable $ jave no clue what you are talking about. So to you cheif keep up the great work the ACTUAL citizens of lauderdale appreciate you for your outstanding support & leadership.

FYI, if your doing to defend the chief try using spell check. You seriously are either retarded or a product of the Dillard High educational institute. Were you typing in Ebonics? It was actually so grammatically incorrect I couldn't figure it out.

i dont care... but ^ that was hilarious.

Agreed, it was pretty funny. But making fun of intellectually and genetically inferior people is not nice. Whoever wrote that post failed the F cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    NOW THAT WAS FUNNY !!!!

Agreed, it was pretty funny. But making fun of intellectually and genetically inferior people is not nice. Whoever wrote that post failed the F cat.

Guessing it was McCarthy--he has been doing most of the other posting

NOW THAT WAS FUNNY !!!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast