In wake of Corruption--it is Time for a New Chief
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

In wake of Corruption--it is Time for a New Chief

In the wake of the ever building Ft. Lauderdale Police Scandals maybe it is time for new top down leadership. I suggest strong ethical Leadership from the OUTSIDE to restore some faith in the system and the Department. The City needs someone willing to clean house and get rid of the unethical, and shotty leadership that condones and allows the unethical problems to happen. While everyone is entitle to their opinions on this subject. It is hard to contest the fact that the scandals are hurting the reputations of the good officers and the credibility of the City and the Police Department big time.
    Let us recap some facts: since taking office, the Chief has cheated on his spouse; been shot at; has allegedly stalked women; been seen associating with a 1.4 Billion Dollar Ponzi schemer; Allowed 49 primarily high ranking officers to share in approx. $394,000 in stolen ponzi shceme proceeds to provide secuirty to the Ponzi schemer-- with little to no accountability; has shown up on accident scenes at the request of the Ponzi Schemer; had evidence turn up missing from an evidence room; has allowed his officer Staff to maintain an evidence room in shambles; has had the opportunity to address corruption in the Department and has choosen to repeately look the other way; and now as FBI Agents literally working in his Department to address an ever widening "Raider's" scandal, with multiple corruption arrest imminent. When is enough enough? What is it going to take for the City to Open their EYES to the need for drastic change for the Department to restore some credibility and integrity. Just about the entire current leadership of the Department including the Chief are former "Raiders." Many with checkered pasts themselves. Quite a club they have going. Question for the City is: How long is the House of cards built by currrent leadership going to stand?

Re: In wake of Corruption--it is Time for a New Chief

Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by LEO my God!
    In the wake of the ever building Ft. Lauderdale Police Scandals maybe it is time for new top down leadership. I suggest strong ethical Leadership from the OUTSIDE to restore some faith in the system and the Department. The City needs someone willing to clean house and get rid of the unethical, and shotty leadership that condones and allows the unethical problems to happen. While everyone is entitle to their opinions on this subject. It is hard to contest the fact that the scandals are hurting the reputations of the good officers and the credibility of the City and the Police Department big time.
    Let us recap some facts: since taking office, the Chief has cheated on his spouse; been shot at; has allegedly stalked women; been seen associating with a 1.4 Billion Dollar Ponzi schemer; Allowed 49 primarily high ranking officers to share in approx. $394,000 in stolen ponzi shceme proceeds to provide secuirty to the Ponzi schemer-- with little to no accountability; has shown up on accident scenes at the request of the Ponzi Schemer; had evidence turn up missing from an evidence room; has allowed his officer Staff to maintain an evidence room in shambles; has had the opportunity to address corruption in the Department and has choosen to repeately look the other way; and now as FBI Agents literally working in his Department to address an ever widening "Raider's" scandal, with multiple corruption arrest imminent. When is enough enough? What is it going to take for the City to Open their EYES to the need for drastic change for the Department to restore some credibility and integrity. Just about the entire current leadership of the Department including the Chief are former "Raiders." Many with checkered pasts themselves. Quite a club they have going. Question for the City is: How long is the House of cards built by currrent leadership going to stand?
    At least until you get off probation.

Let's fire everyone that cheated on their spouse...there would be like 3 people working here.

We have new leadership. Mr. Feldman. The chief was at the rollover accident the other day.

So which is it, was he involved in criminal activity with the officer or the two civilians? Was he trying to sexually harrass the officer or the civilians? I would venture to guess he was just concerned for everyone's well-being because thats how he is.

Try getting to know him instead of blogging about him like a coward. Walk into his office like he would do yours if he had something to say about you. You my friend, are a COWARD (or a non or ex-employee and arent allowed in the building).

Trying to get to know him are you serious???? The Chief needs to be in jail with the rest of the SID crew. Once this round of FBI arrest start the new CM will take a good look. Then the chief and the rest of his crew can move on. The chief will have lots of time to chase the girls around then.

Here we have one of the A holes that are in the same game, Sorry I dont have an office I work. As far as sexually issues the chief needs to seek some real help. Let's see he showed up to the roolover the other day so what thats his job Dic head, but he should not have shown up for his boy Scott R when he call him on the phone because he was on the payroll. If the one that posted this is a coward then add me, the fact is you cant speak about this in the station since the SID Mafia will get you. as soon as more officers are arretsed this will make the city remove them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Open Door
    Let's fire everyone that cheated on their spouse...there would be like 3 people working here.

We have new leadership. Mr. Feldman. The chief was at the rollover accident the other day.

So which is it, was he involved in criminal activity with the officer or the two civilians? Was he trying to sexually harrass the officer or the civilians? I would venture to guess he was just concerned for everyone's well-being because thats how he is.

Try getting to know him instead of blogging about him like a coward. Walk into his office like he would do yours if he had something to say about you. You my friend, are a COWARD (or a non or ex-employee and arent allowed in the building).

Quote Originally Posted by Notreally
    Here we have one of the A holes that are in the same game, Sorry I dont have an office I work. As far as sexually issues the chief needs to seek some real help. Let's see he showed up to the roolover the other day so what thats his job Dic head, but he should not have shown up for his boy Scott R when he call him on the phone because he was on the payroll. If the one that posted this is a coward then add me, the fact is you cant speak about this in the station since the SID Mafia will get you. as soon as more officers are arretsed this will make the city remove them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Open Door

Ahhh. The words of the righeous. You are added to the list, coward. Now go to "work."

Now, now...slugs are allowed to have their own opinion; just not their own fact. The FACTS are the FBI asked if FLPD would be willing to work with them in a joint task force involving public corruption. The Chief is a FBI NA graduate and is well respected in the federal arena. Personally, I take it as a very high compliment that the FBI thought highly enough of the FLPD to make this request. The 4 soon to be charged are in no way reflective of the FLPD nor its' leadership. Sorry, but the stats and the facts just don't back up your whining.

Guest,
    LOL on the until you're off probation comment was definitely FUNNY. The other comments are right on point as well.

Seems the crybaby has his opinion and rambles on about the Chief. This seems to be a portion of the new breed that has been hired into police work and certainly at FLPD.

Maybe one day this guy (ooops guess it could be a woman) will wake up and realize that EVERY ONE AT FLPD ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS. Some people, in rank or not, have been real sly to keep things off the rumor or gossip block and then others the moment they screw up it's already posted here on line. I wonder what has this crybaby know it all about the Chief done in their career, but just by the attacks it could be a long standing frustrated non ranking employee who obviously hasn't gone anywhere or done anything of value, other than show up, possibly answer their calls and go home for how long????????????

Chief's will always have their supporters and non believer's. This NB has a large axe and guess this is the only way for them to feel like they're a do gooder. They'll probably get excited that some respond to the wild accusations and this baby's accountability issue is old. Yes the Chief is ultimately accountable for all FLPD, but if the city fired every Chief for not having that crystal ball when an employee goes bad or really screws up, dude, with your four digit high IBM, you would eventually be Chief for a few weeks also, until some knucklehead scrwed up and then by your statndards youd be gone.

I wonder how many knuckleheads as you washed the issue down can go to Jail, get fired, do drugs in a marked car, get caught with the SR and the ponzi scam, have sex with hookers /crack monsters on duty in marked police cars, have tons evidence missing (who knows yet what’s really going on there), an internal affairs that is a joke and now has a new joke captain and no one has a clue or supervised it for years and the rest of the BS before you see it a little different. As for the FBI being at the station it might interest you to know that that same task force as you call it wanted an office at BSO and another department and they said no thanks. Being from the FBI NA had nothing to do with it you jerk. Remember Rick Perez was FBI / NA and boy he sure turned out great. The FBI did come to FLPD to work other cases and not us. Now they are working our officers for some really serious crimes (real jail time). If you feel that’s a result of the Chief and his great command leadership then you should hold on and when that ship goes down I will throw you a rock. Those of you in command of SID, CID, Patrol and most of all admin (evidence) show resign for the lack of leadership and your gross failure. The new city Manager should hold you all totally accountable and either demote you all back to Captain or fire you for your failure to supervise and protect the community from such corruption, theft and incompetence. The officers that due their jobs and the community deserve so much more out of you. Mr. City manager it’s time for a change it time for new leadership that has real integrity. Do Something now.[

quote="600 CLUB MEMBER"]Guest,
    LOL on the until you're off probation comment was definitely FUNNY. The other comments are right on point as well.

Seems the crybaby has his opinion and rambles on about the Chief. This seems to be a portion of the new breed that has been hired into police work and certainly at FLPD.

Maybe one day this guy (ooops guess it could be a woman) will wake up and realize that EVERY ONE AT FLPD ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS. Some people, in rank or not, have been real sly to keep things off the rumor or gossip block and then others the moment they screw up it's already posted here on line. I wonder what has this crybaby know it all about the Chief done in their career, but just by the attacks it could be a long standing frustrated non ranking employee who obviously hasn't gone anywhere or done anything of value, other than show up, possibly answer their calls and go home for how long????????????

Chief's will always have their supporters and non believer's. This NB has a large axe and guess this is the only way for them to feel like they're a do gooder. They'll probably get excited that some respond to the wild accusations and this baby's accountability issue is old. Yes the Chief is ultimately accountable for all FLPD, but if the city fired every Chief for not having that crystal ball when an employee goes bad or really screws up, dude, with your four digit high IBM, you would eventually be Chief for a few weeks also, until some knucklehead scrwed up and then by your statndards youd be gone.[/quote]

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast