Lee County Port Authority Police - Page 99
Page 99 of 117 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by SJW34 View Post
    Registered user you dumb ass or can’t you read?
    You can’t be that dumb can you? Your actual name not a screen name. You talk a lot of shit but won’t put your name behind it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He’s still upset he got kicked out of training???
    Kirby was always been a whinny ass mommy’s boy Nothing new with him.

SJW34
    You can’t be that dumb can you? Your actual name not a screen name. You talk a lot of shit but won’t put your name behind it.
    I gave my name and email address when I registered. Let me know when you do the same, until then STFU.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by SJW34 View Post
    I gave my name and email address when I registered. Let me know when you do the same, until then STFU.
    Not like we can see that

SJW34
    Not like we can see that
    So register and put a screen name to your posts. Stop hiding behind your keyboard.

Unregistered

Chamberlin's Champions

SJW34 is a whiny entitled punk like all the other whiny little spoiled snowflakes who lucked out and got hired onto this wonderful agency. Some of us who worked the real streets in law enforcement KNOW how lucky and blessed we are to work for such a wonderful agency and fantastic work environment. Compared to other agencies we are well paid and enjoy outstanding work conditions. If your not happy why not have the intestinal fortitude to find another place to work

Unregistered

Chamberlains Chumps

SJW34 is a whiny entitled punk like all the other whiny little spoiled snowflakes who lucked out and got hired onto this wonderful agency. Some of us who worked the real streets in law enforcement KNOW how lucky and blessed we are to work for such a wonderful agency and fantastic work environment. Compared to other agencies we are well paid and enjoy outstanding work conditions. If your not happy why not have the intestinal fortitude to find another place to work
    Shitz that’s the voice of administration or one of their lackeys if I ever heard it. SJW34 is right put your name on it. I’d love to know who the self proclaimed hero’s who works the means streets of Terminal Rd and Chamberlain Rd. That shitz can really have a psychological affect on the feeble minded, seek help before it’s too late. Seriously, two points your so funny that you think your LEO’s, second we all know that none of you could get hired by a real department, that’s why your there.

Unregistered

Another champion

You negative idiots who don't have the courage to go somewhere else and whine because you lack the intelligence and character to get promoted should have the decency and guts to go somewhere else if you think LCPD is so bad. There are many more of us who support our administration and are happy to be here.

Unregistered

Loservile

You negative idiots who don't have the courage to go somewhere else and whine because you lack the intelligence and character to get promoted should have the decency and guts to go somewhere else if you think LCPD is so bad. There are many more of us who support our administration and are happy to be here.
    As far as I’m concerned you’re all a bunch of losers. Every single one of you is a reject from departments across the state that’s why you are there. If you were true champions you’d still be at the departments that got rid of your asses.

SJW34
    I love all these keyboard warriors. Keep typing we all know who you are anyhow.

Page 99 of 117 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast