Lee County Port Authority Police - Page 97
Page 97 of 117 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah the money right!! but the truth has already been said, Let’s face it. Y’all are at the port authority cause no one else would hire you OR you want to be a cop but are affraid to do real police work.
    Or we did real police work and want to make more money...

Unregistered
    Who cares if they’re having sex on duty? What kind of Puritanical BS is that, anyway?
    Oh your one of those special people. I didn’t do anything wrong the rules are wrong and Puritanical, except of course when I put on my little fake soldiers outfit and demand people obey me.

Morals and ethics may mean nothing to you, that’s what’s wrong with you, But it does to CJSTC and FDLE.

Unregistered
    Oh your one of those special people. I didn’t do anything wrong the rules are wrong and Puritanical, except of course when I put on my little fake soldiers outfit and demand people obey me.

Morals and ethics may mean nothing to you, that’s what’s wrong with you, But it does to CJSTC and FDLE.
    You sound like a rookie

SJW34
    You sound like a rookie
    If being a rookie means that I am a hard working professional police officer who has morals, ethics and a sense of right and wrong than I’m proud to be a “Rookie”. The alternative of course would mean that I would be a lazy, unprofessional, immoral, unethical piece of sh!t like you keep showing us you are.

You and your corrupt ideologies are what is causing the hatred of our profession that we are all dealing with. Shut up and go away.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by SJW34 View Post
    If being a rookie means that I am a hard working professional police officer who has morals, ethics and a sense of right and wrong than I’m proud to be a “Rookie”. The alternative of course would mean that I would be a lazy, unprofessional, immoral, unethical piece of sh!t like you keep showing us you are.

You and your corrupt ideologies are what is causing the hatred of our profession that we are all dealing with. Shut up and go away.
    Yep, 100% a rookie.

SJW34

Breaking News

Yep, 100% a rookie.
    Rookie Cop laughs her ass off as corrupt disgraced counterpart is cuffed, stuffed and hauled off to jail.

100% Blue, unlike you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by SJW34 View Post
    Rookie Cop laughs her ass off as corrupt disgraced counterpart is cuffed, stuffed and hauled off to jail.

100% Blue, unlike you.
    That won’t happen.

SJW34
    That won’t happen.
    Maybe, maybe not but I know I’ll have a clear conscience and won’t have to spend the rest of my career looking over my shoulder and wondering if today’s the day IA comes to get me.

Unregistered

Stop Cry Babies

Kirby and Fenske stop posting on here you ****ing losers!

Unregistered
    Kirby and Fenske stop posting on here you ****ing losers!
    That won’t happen.

Page 97 of 117 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast