Lee County Port Authority Police - Page 91
Page 91 of 117 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is all true. On the other hand if you want to make more money, go there. There’s no take home cars but they have a built in step plan. Plus, they will pay for experience. The hiring process is difficult though. There’s no where that perfect.
    I applied and went through process which seemed very disorganized and complicated with misleading information. I didn’t get a good feeling about the place so I withdrew and they got rude about it. I kept looking and now finishing process in Collier. Not someplace I’d recommend.

Unregistered
    This is all true. On the other hand if you want to make more money, go there. There’s no take home cars but they have a built in step plan. Plus, they will pay for experience. The hiring process is difficult though. There’s no where that perfect.
    There’s no step plan, but you’ll make more than a LCSO Sgt to do little to no work. Schedule is really bad however. You’ll train in some type of class every week, it’s 10.5 hour shifts. No take homes.

Unregistered
    There’s no step plan, but you’ll make more than a LCSO Sgt to do little to no work. Schedule is really bad however. You’ll train in some type of class every week, it’s 10.5 hour shifts. No take homes.
    When you get a raise for being the and your title changes like Officer to senior officer. That is called a step plan. But yes everything else he said is true.

Unregistered
    When you get a raise for being the and your title changes like Officer to senior officer. That is called a step plan. But yes everything else he said is true.
    That’s the confusing and misleading stuff I’m talking about. I was told you have to meet qualifications and apply for that position. So what your saying it’s automatic? How long does it take to get there and how much is step $$$. They need to get their act together and stop misleading, that’s why I like Collier straight answers and written information

Unregistered
    That’s not a step plan. A step plan is when make “x” amount of money per time served. A patrol officer makes 45k their first year and then makes minimum 47k there after two years, etc etc. A sergeant makes 65k their first year at a bare minimum, 67k their second year bare minimum, etc etc.

Unregistered
    That’s the confusing and misleading stuff I’m talking about. I was told you have to meet qualifications and apply for that position. So what your saying it’s automatic? How long does it take to get there and how much is step $$$. They need to get their act together and stop misleading, that’s why I like Collier straight answers and written information
    It’s a 5% increase that you get once on your first two years then again on you 4th year. Of course you do have to complete a few classes to receive the increase. You also receive your normal cost of living that the county gets in each October. So by your 4th year you have received 6 pay increases which is compounded. At the beginning of a career becomes a lot of money.

Unregistered
    It’s a 5% increase that you get once on your first two years then again on you 4th year. Of course you do have to complete a few classes to receive the increase. You also receive your normal cost of living that the county gets in each October. So by your 4th year you have received 6 pay increases which is compounded. At the beginning of a career becomes a lot of money.
    That’s been around for about 20 years over there, it’s not automatic you have to go to schools that they approve and you have to apply for it and it’s up to the command staff if you get it or not. Union they have got rid of merit raises yearly in place of cost of living or less for raises and they take most of it. If your going there ask a lot of questions and get in it writing on email or something cause they change story with every applicant

Unregistered
    I love it with this place when you are a useless police officer that has done nothing in your very short career except sleep with a sergeant and they reward you with an inside position right MF & CN? and your husband leaves you for another man.

Unregistered

Useless Police Officer

I love it with this place when you are a useless police officer that has done nothing in your very short career except sleep with a sergeant and they reward you with an inside position right MF & CN? and your husband leaves you for another man.
    CN’s wife has caught him several times doIng this and MF is working her way through department faster than AB did before going to TIA. MF is a joke in training, like everything else in this place. Just give me my paycheck.

Unregistered
    Are you jealous boo!

Page 91 of 117 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast