Lee County Port Authority Police - Page 81
Page 81 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Doris Kearns Goodwin View Post
    Good leadership requires you to surround yourself with diverse perspectives who can disagree with you without fear of retaliation.
    Agreed however our supposed leaders here at RSW are nothing but brown nosing a$$ kissers.

Unregistered

Lt Blizzard

Is she still there or did they let her go?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is she still there or did they let her go?
    She is gone

Unregistered
    She is gone
    Ok. Where did she go? Did her husband leave too?

Unregistered
    Ok. Where did she go? Did her husband leave too?
    She’s been gone a couple years who gives a shit about her. Her husband is a Fu(king piece of shit

Unregistered
    She’s been gone a couple years who gives a shit about her. Her husband is a Fu(king piece of shit
    To bad worked a joint agency case with her, she was a pretty good investigator. As far a husband I haven’t heard anything good being said about him so I’ll agree with your statement

Unregistered
    To bad worked a joint agency case with her, she was a pretty good investigator. As far a husband I haven’t heard anything good being said about him so I’ll agree with your statement
    I know her from school. She is a good person. I don't know her husband very well. He seemed like a good guy but I really dont know. Last I knew he was a Captain and she was a Lieutenant. Oh well not here to bash anyone just asking.

Unregistered
    **** her and him. Here’s the real story. She had sex with an officer in her command which airport operations had film of. She then caught that same officer having sex on duty with a female investigator. The same female investigator her husband was doing on the side. She admitted these things to her husband and Chamberlain. The male officer still works here and the female investigator left in embarrassment after being lied to that the Captian was leaving his wife. Chamberlain hushed up these immoral indiscretions and helped her husband the Captain got her a pay off to make sure she keep her mouth shut, because Chamberlain and Lytle promised to promote him if he did. Then Lytle and Chamberlain stuck it up his ass and Lytle took promotion instead. this has been said a bunch of time in this tread and If you do a public records request you’ll see what she got in the payout and how many baker acts she’s had cause of the shit her husband, Lytle and Chamberlain put her through. Can’t make this shit up.

Unregistered

Wow

**** her and him. Here’s the real story. She had sex with an officer in her command which airport operations had film of. She then caught that same officer having sex on duty with a female investigator. The same female investigator her husband was doing on the side. She admitted these things to her husband and Chamberlain. The male officer still works here and the female investigator left in embarrassment after being lied to that the Captian was leaving his wife. Chamberlain hushed up these immoral indiscretions and helped her husband the Captain got her a pay off to make sure she keep her mouth shut, because Chamberlain and Lytle promised to promote him if he did. Then Lytle and Chamberlain stuck it up his ass and Lytle took promotion instead. this has been said a bunch of time in this tread and If you do a public records request you’ll see what she got in the payout and how many baker acts she’s had cause of the shit her husband, Lytle and Chamberlain put her through. Can’t make this shit up.
    Well I wasn't expecting that but oh well. So they both are cheaters. Oh well she turned out differently then I expected. I'm glad I never worked at the airport PD.

Unregistered

Fire

Thank you LCSO for the help last night with the fire

Page 81 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast