Lee County Port Authority Police - Page 79
Page 79 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Matt you must be happy, your no longer the dumbest in your family.

https://www.nbc-2.com/story/41294981...collier-county
    Don’t worry Matt will regain the title soon enough.

Unregistered

Union

What’s the purpose of having a union if they won’t listen to what we want and need?

Unregistered

We train so we’re ready?

Video proof of just how tactically incorrect this department is. Ride those seggwys and stay on them while handling a drunk, violent domestic dispute couple.

https://www.nbc-2.com/story/41459355...-lands-in-jail

Guess they need more training cause obviously it’s not sinking in.

Unregistered
    I know nothing about Segway tactics but even the security guards at the mall step off the Segway whenever they make contact with someone

Unregistered
    I know nothing about Segway tactics but even the security guards at the mall step off the Segway whenever they make contact with someone
    Obviously they don’t know anything about Segway tactics either.

Unregistered
    Video proof of just how tactically incorrect this department is. Ride those seggwys and stay on them while handling a drunk, violent domestic dispute couple.

https://www.nbc-2.com/story/41459355...-lands-in-jail

Guess they need more training cause obviously it’s not sinking in.
    This shit happens everyday In communities across the country, so why is it even a news event here.

Unregistered
    This shit happens everyday In communities across the country, so why is it even a news event here.
    Come on you know why, it’s because Fake News’ poster child DAmbra’s little boy toy scuffed up his manicured pinky. Boo hoo.

Unregistered
    https://www.nbc-2.com/story/41526807...l-it-hack-more

The corruption continues but the corrupt go untouched. Commissioners started with Mulder but need to continue putting out the garbage.

Unregistered

Port Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ;1658984
    Hey guys, question for you. I'll probably get flamed for asking in this forum but LCPA does not have their own section and since it's Fort Myers International Airport and in your county I'd figure I'd ask here...

Anyone have any information on the Department? Good place to work? Morale? Get along and good working relationship with you guys in the Sheriffs Office? Any info/serious replies would be appreciated since I can't seem to find too much information on the internet about them.

Stay safe brothers and sisters 8)
    Its the best agency in the area now. We are under the Board of Port Commissioners and our guy on the board is an FMPD mans COP and a ex union President. Most of the guys from FMPD are coming here now and we have great benefits and leadership thanks to C Pendergrass.

Unregistered
    Its the best agency in the area now. We are under the Board of Port Commissioners and our guy on the board is an FMPD mans COP and a ex union President. Most of the guys from FMPD are coming here now and we have great benefits and leadership thanks to C Pendergrass.
    Pendergrass the man the MYTH the legend. Just ask him he’ll tell you. Fact of the matter is he wasn’t much of a cop, not much of a PBA President and isn’t much of a commissioner. Those of us that really worked with him know this to be true.

Good luck Chief Diggs is cleaning house of all this deadwood we have which is why y’all going to the airport. You can change the badge, but you can’t change the P.O.S. that’s wearing it.

Page 79 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast