Lee County Port Authority Police - Page 78
Page 78 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You dumbass chumpalicker mouthpiece I don’t know of any business that wouldn’t entertain saving 5 million dollars. I’d still rather have LEO’s that are street tested than our school kids who play cops and robbers at APD.
    Good thing you’re not in charge then, LCSO isn’t even in the same ballpark as APD

Unregistered

Batter up

Good thing you’re not in charge then, LCSO isn’t even in the same ballpark as APD
    Well I have to agree with you on this one. LCSO is on the major league ball field while APD is sitting in the stands lickin the musturd of their wieners.

Unregistered
    Well I have to agree with you on this one. LCSO is on the major league ball field while APD is sitting in the stands lickin the musturd of their wieners.
    While they make more money and do less work than your all so precious “real” cops. LOL

Unregistered
    While they make more money and do less work than your all so precious “real” cops. LOL
    You realize how stupid you are don’t you? You make a statement of how much more tactically superior APD is than LCSO is, but when called out with facts you retreat to “yeah but we do nothing and we make more money”.
    You are a special kind of dumbass and obviously part of APD brass.

Oh forgot. LOL.

Unregistered
    You realize how stupid you are don’t you? You make a statement of how much more tactically superior APD is than LCSO is, but when called out with facts you retreat to “yeah but we do nothing and we make more money”.
    You are a special kind of dumbass and obviously part of APD brass.

Oh forgot. LOL.
    They are tactically superior, they train for a specific type of field, active shooter. LCSO trains for every other aspect of LE. Just because the call volume is different doesn’t change the fact the average APD Officer will be better prepared for an active shooter than a LCSO deputy

Unregistered
    They are tactically superior, they train for a specific type of field, active shooter. LCSO trains for every other aspect of LE. Just because the call volume is different doesn’t change the fact the average APD Officer will be better prepared for an active shooter than a LCSO deputy
    The fact of the matter is that no one knows how someone will respond when put in a stressful situation. But the mere fact that LCSO handles a great deal more stressful situation prepares us mentally to respond at a high level. Real life experience can not be replaced by canned scenarios in a sterile environment.

Unregistered
    The fact of the matter is that no one knows how someone will respond when put in a stressful situation. But the mere fact that LCSO handles a great deal more stressful situation prepares us mentally to respond at a high level. Real life experience can not be replaced by canned scenarios in a sterile environment.
    You revert to your training in a stressful situation, which is what APD has

Unregistered
    You revert to your training in a stressful situation, which is what APD has

Your ignorance bores me. You need to educate yourself before you get yourself or someone else hurt. So let me try to help you, Military and Law Enforcement statistics and studies have proven that an individuals reaction or inaction in stressful situations, in particular when under fire, have no correlation to the amount of training they have but does have direct correlation on the amount of experience a person has in operating in a stressful environment.

So once again you miss the point. Train all you want in your safe sterile environment but when the shit hits the fan, you’ll be shitting your pants and shouting out your safe word until LCSO gets there and finishes it.

But I hope it never comes to that.

Unregistered
    Agency rivalry is fine but c'mon guys this who's better then the other is just stupid. No agency is better then the other, every agency has a different mission and how they accomplish it. LCSO I know probably does get a higher call volume and more stressful calls but that doesn't mean their better then APD, it's just a different mission. Nothing more then that in the end a cop is a cop no matter where they work.

Unregistered

Happy for Matt

Hey Matt you must be happy, your no longer the dumbest in your family.

https://www.nbc-2.com/story/41294981...collier-county

Page 78 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast