Lee County Port Authority Police - Page 75
Page 75 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Lee county motto

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard similar that Chamberlain got in the shit over Galloway’s and Ramos’s **** up at RAC but Giovannelli said it was Blizzard who has been ****ing with him and Taylor was feeding shit to Blizzard to take him down cause he wanted to be commander. Lytle then say a chance to save his buddy Ramos who’s lied in the past for him and Galloway who Lytle hid his racist past in background check to get him hired. So blizzard and Lytle offered up both Giovannelli and Taylor to chamberlain’s ax. Down they went great Karma story. Boom
    Not surprised Lytle and Blizzard are both vindictive and chamberlain is just a piece of shit who ****s with people for his own enjoyment. Fear, intimidation and favoritism that’s the motto in Lee county. But I gotta say in this case couldn’t happen to two better dumbasses. No more ot for you too.

Unregistered
    I heard similar that Chamberlain got in the shit over Galloway’s and Ramos’s **** up at RAC but Giovannelli said it was Blizzard who has been ****ing with him and Taylor was feeding shit to Blizzard to take him down cause he wanted to be commander. Lytle then say a chance to save his buddy Ramos who’s lied in the past for him and Galloway who Lytle hid his racist past in background check to get him hired. So blizzard and Lytle offered up both Giovannelli and Taylor to chamberlain’s ax. Down they went great Karma story. Boom
    Taylor making shit up about Giovannelli and feeding it to Blizzard in an effort to get bomb commander’s job now there’s a hoot. Wasn’t it Taylor who made shit up against Blizzard’s wife in an effort they gave her lieutenant’s job.
    0 for 2 Bobbi. Somethings never change

Unregistered
    Taylor making shit up about Giovannelli and feeding it to Blizzard in an effort to get bomb commander’s job now there’s a hoot. Wasn’t it Taylor who made shit up against Blizzard’s wife in an effort they gave her lieutenant’s job.
    0 for 2 Bobbi. Somethings never change
    One of the original Blue Falcons of this department.

Unregistered
    One of the original Blue Falcons of this department.
    Trained by his mentor the greatest Blue Falcon ever, Lytle.

Unregistered
    Trained by his mentor the greatest Blue Falcon ever, Lytle.
    Lytle is sociopath and needs deep psychological help.

Unregistered
    Anyone know why subpoenas for depositions are being served on people?

Unregistered
    Anyone know why subpoenas for depositions are being served on people?
    Just a guess but I have never seen a subpoena that did not have the reason on it. Sounds like you are just making shit up now. Hopefully you find peace in yourself

Unregistered
    Just a guess but I have never seen a subpoena that did not have the reason on it. Sounds like you are just making shit up now. Hopefully you find peace in yourself
    Why does everyone treat other people like shit on this page. If you read my question, I didn’t say I got one but I’ve been told by people about them. Excuse me for trying to find out what’s going on here, so I can stay at peace.

Unregistered
    Why does everyone treat other people like shit on this page. If you read my question, I didn’t say I got one but I’ve been told by people about them. Excuse me for trying to find out what’s going on here, so I can stay at peace.
    Idiot, do you really think you are going to find out what is going on here, maybe ask the people who told you, or go to someone that received a subpoena and ask. This is an LCSO forum, so you really have issues coming here asking about another department. It looks more like you are about spreading bullshit and likely don’t even work for the airport. Grow up!

Unregistered
    Don’t worry we have all these retired FMPD guys to save the agency now!

Page 75 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast