Lee County Port Authority Police - Page 59
Page 59 of 117 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It all comes down to Chamberlain is a POS who has everyone scared. The third floor administration knows how Chamberlain has made this place a hostile work environment. But they continue to allow it.
    Third floor doesn’t give a shit about us this is all pay back because they are still mad we voted to unionize. So we get ****ed by our union and our admin.

Unregistered
    Why didnt you guys go the FOP route or PBA? Personally I'd go FOP it's what my dept has up here and they have done well by us. And trust me I am no fan of unions but FOP is different.

Unregistered
    Why didnt you guys go the FOP route or PBA? Personally I'd go FOP it's what my dept has up here and they have done well by us. And trust me I am no fan of unions but FOP is different.
    I’m all for it if FOP has a set of balls to stand up to these POS. Teamsters turned out to be a bunch of *****s and only play favoritism.

Unregistered
    There are a lot of blue falcons that work here. They will screw you every chance they get and have a smile on while they do it.

Unregistered
    There are a lot of blue falcons that work here. They will screw you every chance they get and have a smile on while they do it.
    If by a lot you mean all, then you are correct.

Unregistered
    If by a lot you mean all, then you are correct.
    WOW, what’s that stench? Oh it your careers at the Pork Authority!

Unregistered

Go away wackenhut

WOW, what’s that stench? Oh it your careers at the Pork Authority!
    What careers your wannabes who can’t cut it anywhere else. Get a life and get off this site it’s for law enforcement not wackenhut.

Unregistered
    What’s a blue falcon?

Unregistered
    It all comes down to Chamberlain is a POS who has everyone scared. The third floor administration knows how Chamberlain has made this place a hostile work environment. But they continue to allow it.
    Chamberlain is an MSP loser who the third floor brought in to **** us all over. They knew he was an asshole at MSP and was about to be fired out there for ****ing things up like he’s doing here. Third floor gots buddies that work at MSP and knew all this that’s why they hired him.

Unregistered
    What’s a blue falcon?
    A lying low life piece of shit who turns on his teammates to position themselves to get more power or control. So y’all are right to say it’s most of the people here.

Page 59 of 117 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast