Lee County Port Authority Police - Page 52
Page 52 of 117 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Fgcu

Hey does FGCU have a thread, I just heard one of the rejects from the airport just got hired at the college. Terry Targia a career with NYPD ended in him covering up crimes, lying and being put on the desk until he was forced to retire. I think they do that with cops that can no longer testify in court due to untruthfullness. Can’t image he made it all those years at NYPD and never learned the skills to be a cop only to lie and play cop. And you ask why FGCU, that’s easy they don’t have a polygraph. Hopefully no one at the public defenders office or state attorneys finds out about his documented lies.

Unregistered
    Y’all been proven as liars so many times it a wonder that you continue to make things up and try to spread’m. Everyone knows y’all talk shit.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey does FGCU have a thread, I just heard one of the rejects from the airport just got hired at the college. Terry Targia a career with NYPD ended in him covering up crimes, lying and being put on the desk until he was forced to retire. I think they do that with cops that can no longer testify in court due to untruthfullness. Can’t image he made it all those years at NYPD and never learned the skills to be a cop only to lie and play cop. And you ask why FGCU, that’s easy they don’t have a polygraph. Hopefully no one at the public defenders office or state attorneys finds out about his documented lies.
    That should be fun when we train with FGCU.

Unregistered
    Good for you Sarg, I’m happy for you.

Unregistered
    Bobbi with an i at his finest. “I” don’t care about you mr victim, “I” don’t care my department finds, loses, hides, and finds again evidence. “I” don’t care Ramos fabricated stuff and lied in his report about it. “I” don’t care that public records laws are being broken, what do you think I am a Law Enforcement Officer?

Unregistered
    Good for you Sarg, I’m happy for you.
    I’m also happy for him. A great guy and a great Sgt to work for.

Unregistered
    I’m also happy for him. A great guy and a great Sgt to work for.
    Another good guy who got screwed with by the loser admin. Good luck Sargeant Terry.

Unregistered
    Good for you. you always included us and made us part of your shift FGCU got themselves a good one.

Unregistered
    Bobbi with an i at his finest. “I” don’t care about you mr victim, “I” don’t care my department finds, loses, hides, and finds again evidence. “I” don’t care Ramos fabricated stuff and lied in his report about it. “I” don’t care that public records laws are being broken, what do you think I am a Law Enforcement Officer?
    That’s so him and so true. LOL

Unregistered
    That’s so him and so true. LOL
    Bobbi is a loser that can not be a cop anyplace else. He tried to leave and go to Collier County because his buddy could get him on the bomb squad. They turned him down even with his buddy. No where else will take him so he has to be an ass kissing follower.

Page 52 of 117 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast