Lee County Port Authority Police - Page 50
Page 50 of 117 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s said that your own administration can’t see the value of their own employees.
    Totally embarrassing that are administration thinks so little of our members to want to go outside the department for a supervisor. I think they know they failed at preparing the next level to take their job. What message does that send to us?

Unregistered
    Totally embarrassing that are administration thinks so little of our members to want to go outside the department for a supervisor. I think they know they failed at preparing the next level to take their job. What message does that send to us?
    Our administration is the embarrassment. We have plenty of talented folks in house that could handle this job, but it’s about them and their own incompetence.

Unregistered
    It’s sad that our own union won’t come out to defend us they pick and choose who they defend!!!!! The admin screwed 3 of us!!!!
    They screwed all of us cause if they do it once then they’ll do it every time.

Unregistered
    Just take a look at this website. Whiny crybabies. I would never promote any of you. I would bring in all outside people with real police experience to run the place and put you wanna be cops in line.

Unregistered
    Think like command staff. Do I promote a career port authority cop who probably has never ran code, never been in a dangerous situation, never had to make a life altering decision on the spot or do I hire someone from the outside who has. Not to mention outsiders come here and realize how great it is for a retirement job why our career members just complain and cause drama

Unregistered
    Think like command staff. Do I promote a career port authority cop who probably has never ran code, never been in a dangerous situation, never had to make a life altering decision on the spot or do I hire someone from the outside who has. Not to mention outsiders come here and realize how great it is for a retirement job why our career members just complain and cause drama
    Think like command staff? Their combined “real police” experience totals less than 5 years so I doubt that your “thoughts” about experience were even considered. The fact of the matter is that 2 of the 3 who got screwed over have a lot of “real” police experience so your argument against them doesn’t hold water. Once again just dribble on your part.
    What you need to do is realize that going outside this department was the original plan. Our stupid ass Lieutenant has been telling people that for months. You watch as one of Lytle’s buddies gets this job that’s a guarantee.

By the way, It ain’t whinnying when it’s the truth.

Unregistered

Job Qualifications

When it comes to the command staff it not what you know, but who you know and who you blow that determines your fate.

Unregistered
    Just take a look at this website. Whiny crybabies. I would never promote any of you. I would bring in all outside people with real police experience to run the place and put you wanna be cops in line.
    You know so much then put in for the job and teach us to be as great as you think you are. Other than that shut the F#*k up.

Unregistered
    Let’s take a look at the command staff have any of them really ran code or been in a dangerous situation besides a traffic stop?

Unregistered
    Your all glorified security guards. You should be disbanded and lee county sheriff should take over the airport.

Page 50 of 117 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast