Lee County Port Authority Police - Page 46
Page 46 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Or slap her ass and ride a Blizzard!
    While ringing the Bell.

Unregistered
    Wrong! Your detective skills are really bad, you should just stick to spreading false information on a blog.
    Proves racial profiling.

Unregistered
    cmon Eric...they did say that you were racist...just ask around at st Pete pd

Unregistered
    It’s ok because my neighbor Brian Lytle was in charge of getting my background done. So it was ok to have opened IA investigations, be a racist and have psychiatric issues that should have kept me from being a police officer.

Unregistered
    Looks like your friends Lytle and Bell were able to hide things in your background check but they couldn’t stop the truth about you from being found.

Unregistered
    Once again the truth has shut up the lying racist immoral corrupt pOs.

Unregistered
    Once again the truth has shut up the lying racist immoral corrupt pOs.
    Eric, is it true that you made those racist comments? Always thought that there was something strange about you

Samuel L Jackson
    Eric, is it true that you made those racist comments? Always thought that there was something strange about you
    Lytle, Bell, Ramos why didn’t you catch this? Or why did you ignore it and cover it up? Which is it?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel L Jackson View Post
    Lytle, Bell, Ramos why didn’t you catch this? Or why did you ignore it and cover it up? Which is it?
    I guess if your friends with Lytle you can resign during active investigations and that’s ok? He is a great fit here now where anything goes!

Unregistered

Racist Cop

The racist cop needs to be fired or resign on his own and the three buddies that committed a crime by falsifying records to get him hired need to be investigated and fired as well. How many other friends did they lie about to get hired. Y’all need to be held accountable

Page 46 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast