Lee County Port Authority Police - Page 39
Page 39 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    De plane de plane......
    Is Captain Turner just plain dumb. What a great leader. What a dishonest person who has sold his soul just like the rest.

Unregistered
    just saying, no one gives a shit about past employees. can we pease focus in current events?
    But if we can’t blame them for all the screw up’s then who do we blame?????? It can’t be out current administration so it had to be Cavanaugh, Brophy and Targia. They are gone so everything is great. We got a contract 7% over 2 years but 5% goes back to the union. Great contract that gives us 1% a year when we were getting anywhere from 3-4% a year. Oh and we are no longer scared to make decisions because we are not allowed to make them anymore.

Unregistered
    But if we can’t blame them for all the screw up’s then who do we blame?????? It can’t be out current administration so it had to be Cavanaugh, Brophy and Targia. They are gone so everything is great. We got a contract 7% over 2 years but 5% goes back to the union. Great contract that gives us 1% a year when we were getting anywhere from 3-4% a year. Oh and we are no longer scared to make decisions because we are not allowed to make them anymore.
    Our so called Administratiors are the masters of deflection and deception, so they will always blame the prior administration, they have nothing else. Chamberlame is 0 for 3 in lawsuits 1 in MSP and 2 at RSW with more still being filed. Lietel, is a sneaky passive aggressive individual with delusions of grandeur, who is vindictive which is clearly evident every time he opens his mouth. Blizzard, dumb as a stump and twice as big, another one who has delusions of grandeur or have we forgotten “Im gonna be Chief”, but first take my wife please. Turner, well what can you say about him, other than maybe someday he’ll cut Chamberlame’s little puppet stings and remove Lietel’s hand from his back and actually grow a set of balls or get some morals. It’s Semper Fidelis, Captain not “Daaaah”. And last but not least Lt Craig, well?????? enough said. I’d love to continue on with our Sgt’s and the not so mighty Teamsters Union but I’ll just say this “useless” to both.

Have a Merry Christmas everyone, maybe Santa will bring us something good for the coming year.

Unregistered
    I think we are do mighty well!! our shift is doing good and working together! port authority police is doing good! forget what others say and who cares!

Unregistered
    I think we are do mighty well!! our shift is doing good and working together! port authority police is doing good! forget what others say and who cares!
    You must be on Ramos’s shift since he micromanages every aspect of you, so of course you good. Keep “do mighty well”. Moron.

Unregistered
    This shit is hilarious!!! Dumb as a stump but twice as big, Bobby with an I! Lmao! You guys have two much free time on your hands, but I guess I do to for reading it. Thanks for the entertainment!

Unregistered
    This shit is hilarious!!! Dumb as a stump but twice as big, Bobby with an I! Lmao! You guys have two much free time on your hands, but I guess I do to for reading it. Thanks for the entertainment!
    Captain Blizzard made an appearance last week he came out from under Chamberlame and Lytle’s desk. Wipe your chin big boy. There is your next Chief haha haha.

Unregistered
    the Blizzards are no more! their divorce has been finalized and she's sitting pretty with all his money!

Unregistered
    the Blizzards are no more! their divorce has been finalized and she's sitting pretty with all his money!
    I guess Captain Blizzard can now sleep with some investigator and not have to hide it anymore.

Unregistered
    Wasn't Katie batting for the other team?
    Which team? Team EG?

Page 39 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast