Lee County Port Authority Police - Page 38
Page 38 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    heard brophy faked his way into the railroad police, thats perfect for him since he railroaded himself,targia, and the blizzards into the same spot!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    heard brophy faked his way into the railroad police, thats perfect for him since he railroaded himself,targia, and the blizzards into the same spot!
    I think that it is hilarious that these people, who haven’t been here in more than a year, are still so relevant today and you continue to spend all your time trying to find out what their doing. Your pathetic!!!!

If you spent half as much time focusing on learning how to be a real LEO maybe you can get a job at a real police department.

Unregistered
    He was always good to me so I say good for him. Sounds like he got huge payoff check and pension from airport and at least now we doesn’t have to listen to all you whinny asses.

Unregistered
    He was always good to me so I say good for him. Sounds like he got huge payoff check and pension from airport and at least now we doesn’t have to listen to all you whinny asses.
    Wow great job Chamberlame, Lytle and Blizzard screwing Brophy out of retiring and getting him fired so he can’t get another job. Oh that didn’t happen because ya’ll are f&CK ups that can’t do anything right.

Unregistered

Happy Bobby T

Hey Bobby T I guess you will be losing some OT $ with the new schedule. Even though your 3-2 schedule won the vote. Oh that’s right the genius Captain Turner who apparently can’t count gave the wrong numbers. So you lose haha haha.

Unregistered

Bobbi with an I

Hey Bobby T I guess you will be losing some OT $ with the new schedule. Even though your 3-2 schedule won the vote. Oh that’s right the genius Captain Turner who apparently can’t count gave the wrong numbers. So you lose haha haha.
    Hey get it right it’s “Bobbi, with an I” cause he has only cared about what’s good for him and will do anything to get it, even filing false complaints cause he didn’t get promoted. How’s those Lt bars Bobbi? Oh damn that’s right your buddies Chamberlame and Lietel eliminated that rank.

Hey Bobbi boy why don’t you write me up for that one, you POS!!!!

Unregistered
    If you weren’t such a whiny, worthless POS who can’t shut his whiny mouth, Bobby would not have to write you up. You chose a side and your side lost.

Unregistered

Boobi

If you weren’t such a whiny, worthless POS who can’t shut his whiny mouth, Bobby would not have to write you up. You chose a side and your side lost.
    Chose a side? I thought we were all one team!!!
    Once again your stupidity shines through as you continue to out the truth behind all that has occurred here.

Y’all can’t remember the lies you’ve told so it becomes difficult to defend it, whereas the truth never changes and is easy to remember and defend.

Unregistered
    just saying, no one gives a shit about past employees. can we pease focus in current events?

Unregistered
    just saying, no one gives a shit about past employees. can we pease focus in current events?
    De plane de plane......

Page 38 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast