Lee County Port Authority Police - Page 30
Page 30 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Unregistered

How soon he forgets

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hear Captain Blizzard is going to run for sheriff in 2020
    http://www.nbc-2.com/story/34416408/...ise-at-lcpa-pd

Unregistered
    Is Lieutenant Blizzard still taking care of Officers like she used too? Nasty

Unregistered
    Is Lieutenant Blizzard still taking care of Officers like she used too? Nasty
    I hate to mention names but didn’t she take care of EG???????????

Unregistered
    I hate to mention names but didn’t she take care of EG???????????
    EG had both her and AB doing the nasty on him until KB caught them together.

Unregistered
    I’m so glad we gave up our day off every other Friday for useless training. Thanks I didn’t like spending time with my family anyway. The Brandon show is so much better to be around. Love this place only 14 more years.

Unregistered
    Why haven’t you guys been contracted out to wackenhut yet?

Unregistered
    I’m so glad we gave up our day off every other Friday for useless training. Thanks I didn’t like spending time with my family anyway. The Brandon show is so much better to be around. Love this place only 14 more years.
    Great job Union fixing things. now I’ve given up every other Friday Off, I have to drive to this place another day a pay week for what to watch the professor lecture us. Instead of getting a raise based on my work I’m getting what the same as the pos get. Instead of fixing favoritism you created it. Isn’t that right Brandon and Tony. Instead of making it a better place to work you made it worse than ever. Someone please let me know a positive that has come out of all this bullishit.

Unregistered
    Great job Union fixing things. now I’ve given up every other Friday Off, I have to drive to this place another day a pay week for what to watch the professor lecture us. Instead of getting a raise based on my work I’m getting what the same as the pos get. Instead of fixing favoritism you created it. Isn’t that right Brandon and Tony. Instead of making it a better place to work you made it worse than ever. Someone please let me know a positive that has come out of all this bullishit.
    Nothing at all, isn’t that right Shawny boy.

Unregistered

Maturity

To the outside world your agency looks like a bunch of immature children so jealous of each other they keep tattling on each other on this forum. Time to grow up children, that is if you really want to be police officers. Quit demeaning the occupation with your foolish behavior!

Unregistered
    To the outside world your agency looks like a bunch of immature children so jealous of each other they keep tattling on each other on this forum. Time to grow up children, that is if you really want to be police officers. Quit demeaning the occupation with your foolish behavior!
    Now enters the loser troll. If you truly are an LEO worry about your agency cause if your trolling here you must be in a real shit hole.

Page 30 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast