Lee County Port Authority Police - Page 3
Page 3 of 117 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Chief

Anyone know where I can apply for the Chiefs job?

Unregistered
    What's going on with LCPA police, I was looking to go there as a retirement gig but all the bs maybe it's not worth it

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone know where I can apply for the Chiefs job?
    Yeah. In the Seattle Port Authority career portal. It's a little hard to find but if you look long enough you will find it. Have you tried google by chance? Jesus Christ frigging tard.

Unregistered

Deputy cheif

Just heard your deputy chief is under investigation for collecting a disability from another local goverment and working full time at the airport another criminal. Wait till the media hits this.

Unregistered
    So not a place as a retirement gig?

Unregistered
    Just heard your deputy chief is under investigation for collecting a disability from another local goverment and working full time at the airport another criminal. Wait till the media hits this.
    A lot more to this story. Recently got his brother in law hired, who has a girlfriend who got the contract for their new RMS system.

Unregistered
    Media is going through with the story on the criminal deputy chief, this should be fun. I did my interview today.

Unregistered

Cool

House of Cards is falling fast.

Unregistered
    Hey airport cops. You guys are he joke of lee county, stay off our forum. Also stay off treeline and let the real cops do their work and stay on your segways

Unregistered
    Hey airport cops. You guys are he joke of lee county, stay off our forum. Also stay off treeline and let the real cops do their work and stay on your segways

I second the motion, glorified security guards, get an f#@king life. you whinny ash b arches!

Page 3 of 117 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast