Lee County Port Authority Police - Page 24
Page 24 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    You demand your mammy.

Nancy Pelosi

Racist

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You demand your mammy.
    I’m offended by your racist term and demand that the moderator remove your post and block you from future access. How dare you use such a racist demeaning and offensive word.

Unregistered

Philippians 2:3-4

3 Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves,

4 not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.

Unregistered
    30 pieces of Silver.

Unregistered
    Do what you like!
    Try as you may!
    You’ll never stop me while I have something to say

Unregistered
    Strong rumor that we just hired Cavanaugh on so he can run Airport when we take it over.

Unregistered
    Brandon get the team together. Dust off the knee pads let’s go.
    Didn’t Brandon’s wife send a video out with a watch???? Lol now I know how he got promoted or was it all his enforcement of the handicapped spots in short term parking?

Unregistered

Someone’s upset

Y’all really need to look at the objective, which is pretty much your job. Protect the airport, or leave. If you don’t like it here: adios Amigos. Y’all where hired as an object, favor or a “poor me” I’m helpless and can’t get a job anywhere else type of deal and you know it. Cry all you want but the new chief, who is been in command for a year now doesn’t give a shit. He cares about protection of the port and if y’all care-lol he doesn’t care about you

Unregistered

Nobody care

Strong rumor that we just hired Cavanaugh on so he can run Airport when we take it over.
    So stupid
    And unrealistic! Get a
    Life and find another threat that’s realistic.

Unregistered
    Y’all really need to look at the objective, which is pretty much your job. Protect the airport, or leave. If you don’t like it here: adios Amigos. Y’all where hired as an object, favor or a “poor me” I’m helpless and can’t get a job anywhere else type of deal and you know it. Cry all you want but the new chief, who is been in command for a year now doesn’t give a shit. He cares about protection of the port and if y’all care-lol he doesn’t care about you
    You are right, this bone head Chief of ours is just like Lytle, Blizzard and Turner only out for what’s good for themselves. They don’t give a f¥<k about the airport, the officers or anyone else. It’s all about them and how great they are.

Page 24 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast