Lee County Port Authority Police - Page 20
Page 20 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Do what you like!
    Try as you may!
    You’ll never stop me while I have something to say!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No they paid her off to leave and keep quite, but her husband the Captain is doing a pretty good job in her place since all he’s good at is polishing the Chief’s carrot.
    He still is the biggest ass kisser only worried about himself. He has been that way since he got hired. Will even throw his own wife into the lions den to try to move himself ahead. The next Chief just ask him haha he couldn’t even make it to the next Deputy Chief. I predict he gets fired or has to leave, then Lytle some how gets Chamberlain fired. Lytle Chief Turner Deputy Chief stay tuned.......

Unregistered
    He still is the biggest ass kisser only worried about himself. He has been that way since he got hired. Will even throw his own wife into the lions den to try to move himself ahead. The next Chief just ask him haha he couldn’t even make it to the next Deputy Chief. I predict he gets fired or has to leave, then Lytle some how gets Chamberlain fired. Lytle Chief Turner Deputy Chief stay tuned.......
    So you admit it Lytle has been behind this whole thing from the beginning.

Unregistered
    So you admit it Lytle has been behind this whole thing from the beginning.
    Of course, Brophy and Lytle planned for years to take over the world, everyone knows that...just ask Targia, he was blowing both of them to secure his spot in the regime.

Unregistered
    Of course, Brophy and Lytle planned for years to take over the world, everyone knows that...just ask Targia, he was blowing both of them to secure his spot in the regime.
    Didn’t 2 of them get get fired? Not a very good plan was it? Or was that just Lytle’s plan all a long.

Hmmmmm!

Unregistered

Hey

Can you guys have blew light even if you're not real cops?

Unregistered
    Sooooo dodgeball?

Unregistered
    Sooooo dodgeball?
    My money is on Average Joe’s.

Unregistered
    My money is on Average Joe’s.
    Brandon get the team together. Dust off the knee pads let’s go.

Patches O’Houlihan

This crew don’t dodge no balls

Patches O’Houlihan here, remember If you want dodgeball victory you gotta grab it by its haunches and hump it into submission, that's the only way! As long as Dan and Jack are taking care of the balls they’ll take care of Terry and the rest of the Gateway crew.

Page 20 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast