Lee County Port Authority Police - Page 17
Page 17 of 117 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is terrible working here especially on days every day having to see these ass kissers walking around. Multiple people have applications out to leave this place. We can't get people to fill our positions now wait until 6 more people leave. Mulders is upstairs with his blinders on. Duncan is afraid that all his screw ups will come out. Abandon ship ASAP!
    Didn’t we unionize because of favoritism, and unfair promotions? Then why are all of our promotions only asshole buddies of Lytle’s? Sounds to me like we went from bad to worse. No pay raises and the ass kissers get everything they want. Abandon ship is right.

Unregistered
    Duncan is only riding on curtails of others, she will prove loser in time. All she ever did was call her buddies to be able to do things. She can’t take a call on her own.

Unregistered
    Duncan is only riding on curtails of others, she will prove loser in time. All she ever did was call her buddies to be able to do things. She can’t take a call on her own.
    Y’all need to stop bashing others for choosing to be more than just a do nothing and take responsibility for your own actions or lack of actions. That’s what wrong with this place.

Unregistered

Truth

There have been talks about replacing you guys with Wackenhut.

Unregistered

Real truth

There have been talks about replacing you guys with Wackenhut.
    The real truth about the Port Authority Police Department is that it once was a great place to work. We were out there doing real police work and making some great arrests. I felt good being here and working shift with guys who felt the same way. But all that changed when a whinny ass premadonna Sgt couldn’t deal with the fact that we didn’t prepare for advancement and cried like he did on all his other attempts, rather then accept responsibility for his own failures or inabilities. So him and his Neighbor Captain buddiy convinced some of the brainless moron losers, who should have been fired years ago, to make shit up and blame everyone else in order to unionize. They know the asshole fools on the third floor would over react, like always and find some fall guys cause they weren’t accepting the blame. Well it worked, now we are stuck with those moron losers, their incompetent Captain buddies, yes men supervisors and a clueless loser from MSP as a Chief trying to run this place and failing miserably. We have a ballless union who hasn’t stopped any of the bogus lies they spread, but only made them worse. Look at the last promotions and you’ll see how many of the Captains personal homies are now wearing stripes. Great job union you stopped the favoritism, wrong again! And where is this big pay raise I was promised, I got hired in December and missed my merit raise over this BS. Time to decertify your ass, and bring a vote of no confidence in administration.

The fact of the matter is we ****ed ourselves by listening to this crap, now I’m worried we’re to far gone and can’t be save. So since no qualified LEO’s want to come and work here, it only makes sine they’ll find someone like Wackenhut or LCSD to take us over and we’ll be out of a job.

Dispatcher Mike
    The real truth about the Port Authority Police Department is that it once was a great place to work. We were out there doing real police work and making some great arrests. I felt good being here and working shift with guys who felt the same way. But all that changed when a whinny ass premadonna Sgt couldn’t deal with the fact that we didn’t prepare for advancement and cried like he did on all his other attempts, rather then accept responsibility for his own failures or inabilities. So him and his Neighbor Captain buddiy convinced some of the brainless moron losers, who should have been fired years ago, to make shit up and blame everyone else in order to unionize. They know the asshole fools on the third floor would over react, like always and find some fall guys cause they weren’t accepting the blame. Well it worked, now we are stuck with those moron losers, their incompetent Captain buddies, yes men supervisors and a clueless loser from MSP as a Chief trying to run this place and failing miserably. We have a ballless union who hasn’t stopped any of the bogus lies they spread, but only made them worse. Look at the last promotions and you’ll see how many of the Captains personal homies are now wearing stripes. Great job union you stopped the favoritism, wrong again! And where is this big pay raise I was promised, I got hired in December and missed my merit raise over this BS. Time to decertify your ass, and bring a vote of no confidence in administration.

The fact of the matter is we ****ed ourselves by listening to this crap, now I’m worried we’re to far gone and can’t be save. So since no qualified LEO’s want to come and work here, it only makes sine they’ll find someone like Wackenhut or LCSD to take us over and we’ll be out of a job.
    Well said!

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    So from what I'm seeing LCPA isn't the place to go after I retire from the Fed's here in DC. I was really looking forward to working there but from what I'm reading I guess not

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by fedcop64 View Post
    So from what I'm seeing LCPA isn't the place to go after I retire from the Fed's here in DC. I was really looking forward to working there but from what I'm reading I guess not
    Stay far away the place is cancer and command staff is useless only worried about how they look to others not about the officers. Plus may not have a department much longer.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    That's a shame it's gone down so badly, where I'm currently at is about the same and in the next 2 yrs there will be massive retirements. I still have a couple years and who knows maybe LCPA will get better if not I can find somewhere else

Unregistered
    Stay far away the place is cancer and command staff is useless only worried about how they look to others not about the officers. Plus may not have a department much longer.
    Not that my opinion means anything, but I pulled out of their process. Their command staff and supervisors are a joke. They are only concerned about themselves and what great LEO’s they are. Sorry, not one of them was believable There is so much in fighting with officers that I never got a straight answer from any of them about what it was like to work there. I didn’t feel like going backwards in my career so I’m in process with Lee Sheriff’s now. Good luck, you’ll need it if you go there.

Page 17 of 117 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast