Lee County Port Authority Police - Page 14
Page 14 of 117 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm thinking about applying for the airport police but have some questions. Do you guys get guns? Can you arrest people? Would I get my own Segway?
    Real guns are so heavy, so no we don’t carry those that would be very hard. Sure we can arrest people, look at our booking sheets I got 3 last year all by myself. Right now we don’t have a take home Segway program but the Union said that’s coming with our huge raise and new contract.

Bless your heart for asking though.

Unregistered
    I was thinking about working for the Port when I retire, now I'm not so sure. Any info would be helpful wife and I are coming down that way in July maybe I'll talk to some officers

Unregistered
    I was thinking about working for the Port when I retire, now I'm not so sure. Any info would be helpful wife and I are coming down that way in July maybe I'll talk to some officers
    Y’all just gotta look through these postings and y’all see that place is messed up and they’ seem to be getting worse. I wish they’d get their own site but what the hell its kinda funny to watch them self destruct. If your retiring soon and coming down from wherever you served, do yourself and the misses a favor and stay clear of them. Fort Myers, Cape Coral and us are always looking for good LEOs. We’re all living the dream baby, living the dream.

Unregistered

Go Airport!

I work at Airport PD and love my job. I wrote a speeding ticket on Treeline and got to use my blue lights yesterday. Tomorrow im going to write a parking ticket!

Unregistered

Big bad LCSO

I work at Airport PD and love my job. I wrote a speeding ticket on Treeline and got to use my blue lights yesterday. Tomorrow im going to write a parking ticket!
    Big bad LCSO. I make more money writing a parking ticket than you do, so LOL.

Unregistered
    Big bad LCSO. I make more money writing a parking ticket than you do, so LOL.
    The 85 year old people parking in the handicapped spots is a chronic problem. So Sgt Brandon will have us guys focus on this major issue at the airport.

Unregistered
    The 85 year old people parking in the handicapped spots is a chronic problem. So Sgt Brandon will have us guys focus on this major issue at the airport.
    It was the only thing he did as an officer too. That and being on his knees in front of BL and SC. How else do you think he got promoted.

Unregistered
    So we playing dodgeball or softball?

Unregistered
    Apparently that's all they do is play with balls there!

Unregistered

Marbles

Marbles, no one there has big enough balls to play anything else.

Page 14 of 117 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast