Lee County Port Authority Police - Page 11
Page 11 of 117 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    funny how often i see a bad ass lcso dep sitting hours on end in a deserted parking lot watching planes come in. that's some pro active patrol there deputy. or hiding behind bushes in fields on airport property.. nice quiet place to come up with some really cool stories about how awesome you must me... douchebags

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    funny how often i see a bad ass lcso dep sitting hours on end in a deserted parking lot watching planes come in. that's some pro active patrol there deputy. or hiding behind bushes in fields on airport property.. nice quiet place to come up with some really cool stories about how awesome you must me... douchebags
    I think I smell a rat. Yeap, an airport rat and lots of them. Time for the exterminator to come in and eliminate them all.

Unregistered
    I think I smell a rat. Yeap, an airport rat and lots of them. Time for the exterminator to come in and eliminate them all.
    Oh LCSO is going to eliminate the airport rat yeah right. You guys have no power to eliminate anything except your own union. You guys couldn't even stick together to help yourselves and you think you will eliminate the rats here. Joke!

Unregistered
    The awesomest way to say ''yeah'' or ''yes''. Only the coolest*people*say it. When you compare ''yeap'' to ''yeah'', ''yeap'' is by far the best. ''Yeah'' is*just*a poser! If*you say*"yeap", you're cool. (Also can be written as : yeep) wow u must be one of the cool kids. I tell u what how about you come out tomorrow around 1 in your badass dep car. I would love to talk more to you in person about this. Something tells me though thats not gonna happen because we both know who ever u are you are nothing but a ball less coward with no integrity or honor. Go ahead and reply but anything other than see you tomorrow proves my point.

Unregistered
    Sometimes we need a break. Fighting real crime and going call to call all day if we need a quiet place to sit for 10 minutes with no possibly chance of having to witness any crime whatsoever we sit at the airport. Sometimes we see you guys flying by on your way to hertz to take a failure to return report

Unregistered

Reality

I don’t give a shit about who’s a bad ass, who’s gone, why they are gone and who’s doing who around here. What I do give a shit about is the fact that I haven’t got a raise in over a year and I have no idea when I will. I have a Chief who’s in way over his head and is so unstable that he openly threatens us and says he’s going into self preservation mode. What kind of leadership is that?
    We have Captains, Lieutenants and Sergeants who are only out for what they can get for themselves.
    Why don’t we stick to the real issues and get us what we deserve, a good contract and some good leaders.

Unregistered

Careful

Oh NM from the airlines. Be careful. Impersonating cops can be tricky and costly. Being a confidant to CL and stirring this pot may come back to bite you

Unregistered
    Oh NM from the airlines. Be careful. Impersonating cops can be tricky and costly. Being a confidant to CL and stirring this pot may come back to bite you
    You guys are just mad that you can't be cops at the airport. To bad we get paid more and do less.

Unregistered
    So now the administration gonna start threatening airline employees. When is this gonna end!

Unregistered

Probation

So all the problem people are gone and the problems continue. Kinda makes you look at this whole place doesn't it. Lyle, Blizzard, Taylor, Turner, Giovannrlli, Najarro were all a part of the problem too. Why are they still here? That's pretty clear now isn't it. Third floor is still the same, so another part of the problem. Why isn't that being talked about? So what are we left with a Chief who is burying his head in the sand and going into self preservation mode, threatens us, puts targets on our backs, tries to control our union activities off duty and prevents us from getting a pay raise like all of them got. Let's stop all this in fighting and join together as a union and push for a good contract and for this place to give us some good leadership.
    Isn’t Chamberlame on probation? Dump his as and start all over again.

Page 11 of 117 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast