Lee County Port Authority Police
Page 1 of 117 1231151101 ... LastLast

Lee County Port Authority Police

Hey guys, question for you. I'll probably get flamed for asking in this forum but LCPA does not have their own section and since it's Fort Myers International Airport and in your county I'd figure I'd ask here...

Anyone have any information on the Department? Good place to work? Morale? Get along and good working relationship with you guys in the Sheriffs Office? Any info/serious replies would be appreciated since I can't seem to find too much information on the internet about them.

Stay safe brothers and sisters 8)

Re: Lee County Port Authority Police

I know a few good peeps at the airport. From what I have seen, the starting pay is more than LCSO and is a low key LEO job. Looks like a good option, if you don't want the action.

From what I see they look pretty squared away. I believe they do Paige Field Airport too.

They have 1 spot, the candidate is already ready to fill it, the app now is just going through the motions. Don't bother.

I know someone processing for them. Damn I wonder if you pass the process if they put you on a list for when there is an opening. Would suck if they are just wasting their time/money for nothing.

I recently tested and interviewed for them. They are hiring for 1 position and looking to fill it by the end of September. There were about 12-15 applicants that passed the test.

Why is this drivel on the LCSO site?

Because someone asked a question that could not be answered anywhere else on this board.

Drivel? You a$$ I've never met a pa cop I didn't like. You, my friend, are a di@k

I agree, this has no connection to LCSO and any responses are just guess work. Try calling them or visiting their website. And the last poster is the real a$$ who should return to PA with the other di@ks.

Page 1 of 117 1231151101 ... LastLast