Lee County Port Authority Police - Page 111
Page 111 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1164

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://youtu.be/SMJdDwQlcc8

It’s called the wrap up smear and it was done to avoid being held accountable.
    One of the few posts that is absolutely the truth. Thank you for posting it.

Unregistered

question?

if you work at the airport, do you get a used 737 or do you get a 787 super max? Just checking so I can renovate the garage into a hanger.

Unregistered
    if you work at the airport, do you get a used 737 or do you get a 787 super max? Just checking so I can renovate the garage into a hanger.
    737 Super Max, have you seen the size of our Chief, Command Staff and most of our cops? Only things small on them is their balls and their brains.

Unregistered
    please save me........I am not worthy..........ha....ha.......
    This place sucks. The only real cop who worked here was Ralph Galietti who went to the county

Unregistered
    This place sucks. The only real cop who worked here was Ralph Galietti who went to the county
    I agree this place sucks and there are no real cops here.

Unregistered
    Imagine complaining about a job where you get overpaid to ride segways, check door alarms and only have to pull over 1 person per hour.

Unregistered

cool

737 Super Max, have you seen the size of our Chief, Command Staff and most of our cops? Only things small on them is their balls and their brains.
    thanks for the Intelligence.............guess I need to renovate the garage.........and get some deodorizes......

CRr
    Looks like favorites getting promoted over more qualified officers. Her Successor is already been picked too. Fuc|< this shitz.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by CRr View Post
    Looks like favorites getting promoted over more qualified officers. Her Successor is already been picked too. Fuc|< this shitz.
    That’s not true

Unregistered
    That’s not true
    You can’t handle the truth!

Page 111 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113 ... LastLast