Lee County Port Authority Police - Page 55
Page 55 of 117 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So serious and angry. Why? You have a good job. Relax you to will be in retirement mode just gotta put your time in there young man. Stay safe
    What do you mean I have to put my time in I already have. I have been a cop 3 years now.

Unregistered
    What do you mean I have to put my time in I already have. I have been a cop 3 years now.
    3 yrs!? Lmao your a rookie dude talk to me when you have more time. You havent put any time in.....hahahahaha

Unregistered
    3 yrs!? Lmao your a rookie dude talk to me when you have more time. You havent put any time in.....hahahahaha
    3 years as a real cop someplace is a lot more than our admin has.

Unregistered
    Chamberlain and Lytle are such a$$hole$. I’m so frustrated with all this.

Unregistered
    This is getting ridiculous let’s all stop the lies and start telling the truth for once. Never mind it’s the Port Authority so it probably is true.
    “Truth? You can’t handle the truth”. That’s why all the lies started in the first place. You want answers as to why it continues to happen, look at the administration. As long as they continue to deny the truth and empower the liars, cheaters, morally and personally corrupt individuals by failing to hold them accountable for their actions, then this kinda shit will continue to occur and then get posted on this thread. You want it to stop, then hold them accountable for starters.

Unregistered
    Easy to say but when our admin are some of the biggest liars, cheaters, morally and personally corrupt individuals your not gonna stop it. Then you’d be the one they come after. No thanks.

Unregistered
    Chamberlain and Lytle are such a$$hole$. I’m so frustrated with all this.
    This ones true.

Unregistered

Paige Field Airport

It’s not dribble when we have canisters Of illegal narcotics being flown in and out of that airport

🤣

Unregistered
    It’s not dribble when we have canisters Of illegal narcotics being flown in and out of that airport

🤣
    Y’all don’t be understanding if we have to work on fighting crimes and other trivial calls when would we train so we’ll know what to do?

Unregistered

🤣
    Page Field Airport? Where is that? If it’s beyond Treelime we’re not allowed to go.

Page 55 of 117 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast