Lee County Port Authority Police - Page 41
Page 41 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    $ 95,000.00 to flush the toilet and get rid of the Brophy and Targia turds. Money well spent by the Port. Hell, drop another
    $ 5000.00 and get rid of M/O Pat and the Port can rid themselves of the NE corrupt turds. Whining, crying and lying for many pages on this blog.
    Weren’t they the ones that actually wanted the truth to be heard? Sex triangles on duty, drinking on duty and a command staff turning a blind eye to it all. Sounds like corruption to me just the wrong people committed the corruption..............

Unregistered
    Weren’t they the ones that actually wanted the truth to be heard? Sex triangles on duty, drinking on duty and a command staff turning a blind eye to it all. Sounds like corruption to me just the wrong people committed the corruption..............
    Like I said before they had the proof and Airport paid them off to bury it.

Unregistered
    Like I said before they had the proof and Airport paid them off to bury it.
    I guess Lt. Blizzard could have gotten paid off instead of being put out. but she blew it. Literally

Unregistered
    So LCSO is hearing rumor of Blizzard running for Sheriff 2020. Truth? Opinion of him?

Unregistered
    So LCSO is hearing rumor of Blizzard running for Sheriff 2020. Truth? Opinion of him?
    The sooner he resigns, runs and gets demolished in the elections, the better off law enforcement in Lee County will be.

Unregistered

New schedule

I can’t wait for the new schedule to start so we can do more training. The more training we get the better prepared we are.

Unregistered
    I can’t wait for the new schedule to start so we can do more training. The more training we get the better prepared we are.
    Thank you Chief Chamberlain

Unregistered
    Chief is gonna be gone in a few years.

Unregistered
    Chief is gonna be gone in a few years.
    He already be told to find a new job cuz all his screw ups cost airport to much cash.

Unregistered
    just talked to her; she expecting his child in April. by his child I mean galloways.
    This isn’t true. I saw her in Publix the other day and she’s actually skinny. Looks likes she’s lost quite a bit. We know she’s got the knockers but she def not pregnant especially if she’s due in April, maybe August is she’s prego. Just saying. I talked to her for a min. She’s not working and supposedly a stay at home mom now. She was with captain blizzard and the kids didn’t seem like they were separated at all.

Page 41 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast