Lee County Port Authority Police - Page 57
Page 57 of 117 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Blizzard lies

The only thing worst then a thief is a liar which Captain Blizzard is. One of the most untrustworthy people in the Port Authority. He lies all the time ask him about his law enforcement experience he will tell you about in Pennsylvania. He was a security guard. But what more can you expect from a lying POS.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only thing worst then a thief is a liar which Captain Blizzard is. One of the most untrustworthy people in the Port Authority. He lies all the time ask him about his law enforcement experience he will tell you about in Pennsylvania. He was a security guard. But what more can you expect from a lying POS.
    So emotionally charged. Makes you wonder is it the wife scorned by the truth of her husband sleeping with his under the covers investigator or is it the under the covers investigator who is scorned by the truth that he isn’t leaving his perfect family for her?

Stay tuned

Unregistered
    So emotionally charged. Makes you wonder is it the wife scorned by the truth of her husband sleeping with his under the covers investigator or is it the under the covers investigator who is scorned by the truth that he isn’t leaving his perfect family for her?

Stay tuned
    What is the truth you can not tell with all the lies around here! The only truth is our command staff lie all the time and don’t have to stand up to the truth. Is the 3rd floor just as corrupt?

Unregistered

Third Floor Corruption

https://www.nbc-2.com/story/40386327...t-rsw-for-free

Supervised by Duncan and Styles just like our command staff is. They enable chamberlain, Lytle blizzard, turner and this guy to spread there lies and have allow the corruption to continue without consequences.

Unregistered
    What is the truth you can not tell with all the lies around here! The only truth is our command staff lie all the time and don’t have to stand up to the truth. Is the 3rd floor just as corrupt?
    Telling lies and being corrupt is all Chamberlain, Lytle and Blizzard know what to do.

Unregistered
    Regardless of what people say about someone, I say congratulations to anyone that is able to get out of here. Good luck Ashley.

Unregistered
    Regardless of what people say about someone, I say congratulations to anyone that is able to get out of here. Good luck Ashley.
    I agree Good Luck Ashley

Unregistered
    Part of the problem and by leaving she becomes part of the solution. I hope the rest leave too.

Unregistered
    https://www.nbc-2.com/story/40386327...t-rsw-for-free

Supervised by Duncan and Styles just like our command staff is. They enable chamberlain, Lytle blizzard, turner and this guy to spread there lies and have allow the corruption to continue without consequences.
    Crickets as the cover up continues.

Unregistered
    Thanks Teamsters for all your support. My family supported you to get you in here and you turn your back on us. You can all go **** yourselves and that goes double for administration.

Page 57 of 117 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast