Lee County Port Authority Police - Page 77
Page 77 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Airport director fired today. Hopefully the chief and command staff are next!
    LCSO is taking over, it’s been in the works for months now. Your all gonna be fired.

Unregistered

Dump the Chumps

Airport director fired today. Hopefully the chief and command staff are next!
    To bad he didn’t ASPIRE to do good. Won’t be missed by anyone, to bad they didn’t axe chumberlumps and his band of idiots he calls a command staff at same time.

Unregistered
    LCSO is taking over, it’s been in the works for months now. Your all gonna be fired.
    That’ll never happen, the airport wants people they can control, they can’t control the SO.

Unregistered
    Rats bailing from a sinking ship. Go elsewhere.
    They called me with in a week after I applied to come down and interview even though I'm not Florida certified. The women was very friendly. I'm sick and tired of cold weather and the only other job in the running is Federal Reserve Police in NC again a cold place.

Florida does pay low but cost of living is cheaper so I guess it's a wash.

Unregistered
    They called me with in a week after I applied to come down and interview even though I'm not Florida certified. The women was very friendly. I'm sick and tired of cold weather and the only other job in the running is Federal Reserve Police in NC again a cold place.

Florida does pay low but cost of living is cheaper so I guess it's a wash.
    If you got time elsewhere and getting a pension then come on down. We can do nothing get paid by airport and our pensions back home and laugh out asses off at these young little kids who think their real cops. Oh besides that if you got more than 5 years on the streets then you got more real
    Experience than our command staff has.

The place and the Union are a joke, but the pay is ok especially since we do a thing. So the sun shines bright everyday and the drinks are always cold at the beach. Living the dream baby, living the dream.

Unregistered
    That’ll never happen, the airport wants people they can control, they can’t control the SO.
    Airport would save 5 million to get rid of them cause LCSO do it for 2 million dollars. 5 million dollars savings and get real LEO’s No brainer

Unregistered
    Airport would save 5 million to get rid of them cause LCSO do it for 2 million dollars. 5 million dollars savings and get real LEO’s No brainer
    You think 3 million matters to the airport? Lol. They’d rather have their own PD who can be controlled by the port authority rather than Deputies who can’t be told what to do by them.

They don’t want “real” cops, they want to protect the airport, which is why APD officers go to more tactical schools than LCSO

Unregistered
    If you got time elsewhere and getting a pension then come on down. We can do nothing get paid by airport and our pensions back home and laugh out asses off at these young little kids who think their real cops. Oh besides that if you got more than 5 years on the streets then you got more real
    Experience than our command staff has.

The place and the Union are a joke, but the pay is ok especially since we do a thing. So the sun shines bright everyday and the drinks are always cold at the beach. Living the dream baby, living the dream.
    Yup I will be retired from up north, I read this stuff on here and just shake my head. I bet it's not that bad and if it is oh well I'm retired and not to worried about. I'm looking at a 42 degree day today. So fun in the sun and cold drinks on a beach sounds nice. Quality of life is what I want now.

Unregistered
    Yup I will be retired from up north, I read this stuff on here and just shake my head. I bet it's not that bad and if it is oh well I'm retired and not to worried about. I'm looking at a 42 degree day today. So fun in the sun and cold drinks on a beach sounds nice. Quality of life is what I want now.
    We’re desperate for people that’s why they want you even if your not Florida certified. They’ll pay for that and tell them you want Master Patrolmen rate as starting pay too. Great jump for a second retirement gig.

Unregistered
    You think 3 million matters to the airport? Lol. They’d rather have their own PD who can be controlled by the port authority rather than Deputies who can’t be told what to do by them.

They don’t want “real” cops, they want to protect the airport, which is why APD officers go to more tactical schools than LCSO
    You dumbass chumpalicker mouthpiece I don’t know of any business that wouldn’t entertain saving 5 million dollars. I’d still rather have LEO’s that are street tested than our school kids who play cops and robbers at APD.

Page 77 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast