Lee County Port Authority Police - Page 47
Page 47 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The racist cop needs to be fired or resign on his own and the three buddies that committed a crime by falsifying records to get him hired need to be investigated and fired as well. How many other friends did they lie about to get hired. Y’all need to be held accountable
    Eric, you are a huge liar. I just talked to some people at st pete pd. You should have never been a cop. News-press.com will be notified of your background

Unregistered
    Eric, you are a huge liar. I just talked to some people at st pete pd. You should have never been a cop. News-press.com will be notified of your background
    Send it to FDLE too. All 4 should be investigated and fired for lying and covering it up.

Unregistered
    We will know soon just did public records request.
    Many internal investigations and disciplines on this guy got records how can this guy still be cop how do friends still have job makes all look bad

Unregistered
    Many internal investigations and disciplines on this guy got records how can this guy still be cop how do friends still have job makes all look bad
    How in the heck did Eric get hired with all the questionable things in his background? How does that work?

Arizonagirl78

Lytle’s Lies coming home to roost.

How in the heck did Eric get hired with all the questionable things in his background? How does that work?
    Lytle’s career of lying and getting away with it is finally coming home to roost. Can’t cover up the truth about EG the way you’ve covered all of your others lies up. Your people are beginning to talk cause they are getting nervous.

Unregistered

Corruption vs Favoritism

Corruption and favoritism run deep at the Port Authority. Is it much different from Cavanaugh and Brophy? I would say yes, they may have taken care of their favorites but that is still going on just now by Lytle and Chamberlain. However the one thing about Now compared to them is how corrupt Lytle and Chamberlain are. By use of intimidation, threats and scare tactics they have us on edge. Afraid of discipline everyday unless you are one of the favorites. Watching what goes on looks like if you aren’t a favorite you have no chance to move forward in the police department. Until these tyrants are no longer here the department is doomed.

Unregistered
    Corruption they name is Lytle!! He has lied and manipulated background checks, internal Investigations, disciplines, court records and case records to get what he wants. He lives for this and takes joy in watching those cower down to him. Ask anyone at LCSO or DOC where he worked before they’ll tell you same thing. That’s why they got rid of him.

Chamberlain is identical, that’s probably why they get along so well. Look at Chamberlain’s past, how could any intelligent employer have taken him seriously. MSP Chief replaced him same day he left and thanked god he did leave so he didn’t have to fire him.

Which leaves me to my final question to Lentard and Fraudrigues. I thought the mighty teamsters Union was gonna fix all this. Or is it that you and them fabricated all those complaints before we unionized just like your fabricating being police officers.

Unregistered

Tell your mommy.

cmon Eric...they did say that you were racist...just ask around at st Pete pd
    Fraudrigues aren’t you the self appointed boy who cry’s wolf when it comes to racism? How come your so quite when a proven racist, EG, is in your midst. Are you ok with this double standard or what?

Unregistered

Police Administration Motto

We are gonna keep having meetings until we figure out why we’re not getting any work done.

Page 47 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast