Lee County Port Authority Police - Page 74
Page 74 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hasn’t Targia made more arrests in his career then most of the Port Authority combined??????
    Rookies at FMPD have more arrests than the fake cops at the airport. But never mind that, I missed season 3 of this sorry ass soap opera what happened with this post “So much for loyalty. Chamberlain, Lytle, Blizzard and Turner are all assholes. We did everything you asked and you still ****ed us.”

Unregistered
    I’m sure that if Brophy and Targia even knew that they were still being mentioned and are relevant in your pathetic attempts to deflect away from your wrong doings that they would be quite amused and Ex Liuet Blizzard’s probably amused at the fact that anyone thinks that she is still relevant to this place. When you post things like this you give your self away and attach yourself to all the negativity that is posted on this site. So grow up and be a man and stop acting like a spoiled rotten child.
    This is soooo true, it’s pretty clear that only one of two people could have responded the way they did. Stop playing into the negativity by responding. you did the deed and people know it so accept it and move on.

Unregistered
    Rookies at FMPD have more arrests than the fake cops at the airport. But never mind that, I missed season 3 of this sorry ass soap opera what happened with this post “So much for loyalty. Chamberlain, Lytle, Blizzard and Turner are all assholes. We did everything you asked and you still ****ed us.”
    LMFAO missed Season 3. you guys kill me.

Unregistered
    Giovannelli and Taylor got fired from bomb team and replaced with younger less experienced officers.

Unregistered
    Giovannelli and Taylor got fired from bomb team and replaced with younger less experienced officers.
    Not surprised by this at all command staff has a history of getting rid of experienced officers and replacing them with inexperienced ones that way they can falsely become the subject matter expert’s on all topics big and small. It’s all about them making themselves out to be more than what they really are.

Unregistered
    I thought Taylor and Lytle had a bromance going on. What happened?

Unregistered
    This makes our agency look ridiculous!

Unregistered
    This makes our agency look ridiculous!
    Your agency makes you look ridiculous. This site just exposes it to everyone.

Unregistered
    I thought Taylor and Lytle had a bromance going on. What happened?
    I over heard Taylor talking and he said that them being fired was because Chamberlain got an ass whopping from 3rd floor following the ****ed up incident with the suspicious CPAP machine in the rental car building. Chamberlain wanted to hang Galloway and Ramos for it but Lytle protected them and offered up Giovannelli and Taylor in their place. Lytle chose to save Ramos over him he said.

Unregistered
    I over heard Taylor talking and he said that them being fired was because Chamberlain got an ass whopping from 3rd floor following the ****ed up incident with the suspicious CPAP machine in the rental car building. Chamberlain wanted to hang Galloway and Ramos for it but Lytle protected them and offered up Giovannelli and Taylor in their place. Lytle chose to save Ramos over him he said.
    I heard similar that Chamberlain got in the shit over Galloway’s and Ramos’s **** up at RAC but Giovannelli said it was Blizzard who has been ****ing with him and Taylor was feeding shit to Blizzard to take him down cause he wanted to be commander. Lytle then say a chance to save his buddy Ramos who’s lied in the past for him and Galloway who Lytle hid his racist past in background check to get him hired. So blizzard and Lytle offered up both Giovannelli and Taylor to chamberlain’s ax. Down they went great Karma story. Boom

Page 74 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast