Lee County Port Authority Police - Page 117
Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117
Results 1,161 to 1,164 of 1164

Unregistered
    You people wish you were half the cop and man that Blizzard and Sellers are

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is the real Patrick Sellers. As you can see I'm not hiding behind an anonymous post. As for the person pretending to me and posting on my behalf....Please stop. As for the reasons that I left LCPAPD, I can assure you it was not because I was not promoted. I enjoyed my time at the airport and was able to work with some really great people but it was time to move on and better my home life. I will not post any negative comments and act childish on a forum like some of you here. Those that know me know I speak my mind and stand by my words. I'm not afraid to say what I need to say to your face. If you have any questions, feel free to get my number and call.

P. Sellers
    Waaaa I didn’t get promoted and got kicked back to shift. Now I’m going to leave. Oh I forgot that had nothing to do with it. It was just your time to leave. Stop just say I got my feelings hurt.

Unregistered
    This is the real Patrick Sellers. Whoever responded on my behalf, please don’t. As for why I left LCPAPD, there are many reasons. Not getting promoted is not one of them. I will not hide behind an anonymous post and engage in this childish nonsense. Those of you that know me I speak my mind and stand by what I say. I enjoyed working with most of the men and women and the airport however it was time to move on for me. These foolish comments on this thread are why most officers in the SW Florida region don’t hold the airport police in high regard. If anyone has any questions, get my number and call me. I’m glad to fill anyone in. Take care!

P. Sellers
    Will the real P. Smeller please stand up.

Unregistered
    Will the real P. Smeller please stand up.
    Glad to see you go.

Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117