Lee County Port Authority Police - Page 115
Page 115 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1164

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jealousy is a dish best served cold. Blizzard is an excellent leader and anyone who doesn't like him are the lazy a$$e$ who are afraid to be cop or work
    But what does Blizzard know about being a cop?

Unregistered

Outstanding Leader

Jealousy is a dish best served cold. Blizzard is an excellent leader and anyone who doesn't like him are the lazy a$$e$ who are afraid to be cop or work
    I agree. I'm proud to work for Blizzard. The only people who don't like him are the lazy do nothing, constant complaining minority who are a poison to our agency.

Unregistered

This thread is exhausting

Please end the misery.

Unregistered
    Please end the misery.
    This isn’t the only thread that’s causing misery.

Unregistered

Looking for work

So I hear Blizzard is throwing life preservers out to other departments because he knows his days are numbered here.

Unregistered
    So I hear Blizzard is throwing life preservers out to other departments because he knows his days are numbered here.
    Good luck with that with his reputation,
    Feed his wife to wolves to save his career
    Lied in an IA for a promise of promotion, which he didn’t get. Whoever showed him any kindness or friendship he Stabbed them in their backs to get a head. He’s sold his soul to Chamberlain and is mirroring his career after him. The only thing he’s missing from his resume that Chamberlain has on his is having lost 4 lawsuits and costing his employers hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Go F*u!< ur self Blizzard.

Unregistered
    Heard other Departments are turning their backs on him too.

Have some pride
    If your gonna try to use a quote at least use the right quote. “Revenge is a dish best served cold”, is the right quote. “Jealousy is a disease….. get well soon” It’s no wonder you morons on this thread get no respect.

Forest Gump
    Quote Originally Posted by Have some pride View Post
    If your gonna try to use a quote at least use the right quote. “Revenge is a dish best served cold”, is the right quote. “Jealousy is a disease….. get well soon” It’s no wonder you morons on this thread get no respect.
    “Stupid is as Stupid does”

Unregistered

Blizzard Fan Club

Blizzard should run everything

Page 115 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117 LastLast