Lee County Port Authority Police - Page 16
Page 16 of 117 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Airport PD

I heard you guys offer a service to LEO that are flying out. Do you guys park the cars close to the gate Or do I need to take the bus?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard you guys offer a service to LEO that are flying out. Do you guys park the cars close to the gate Or do I need to take the bus?
    No soup for you!

Unregistered
    No soup for you!
    I hear they do a lot with **** pots.

Shawn Chamberlame

Airports loss is LCSO’s gain

Isn’t it a shame that the only Airport Police nominee and finalist for the 2017 Lee County Officer of the Year had to leave the Airport because of threats of retaliation and termination from the so called “police administrators”. They should be a shamed of themselves, but then again that would Imply they had morals and a conscience.

Good luck and stay safe at LCSO, your in good hands with some real LEO’s that knows how to watch out for each other.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Chamberlame View Post
    Isn’t it a shame that the only Airport Police nominee and finalist for the 2017 Lee County Officer of the Year had to leave the Airport because of threats of retaliation and termination from the so called “police administrators”. They should be a shamed of themselves, but then again that would Imply they had morals and a conscience.

Good luck and stay safe at LCSO, your in good hands with some real LEO’s that knows how to watch out for each other.
    It is terrible working here especially on days every day having to see these ass kissers walking around. Multiple people have applications out to leave this place. We can't get people to fill our positions now wait until 6 more people leave. Mulders is upstairs with his blinders on. Duncan is afraid that all his screw ups will come out. Abandon ship ASAP!

Unregistered
    It is terrible working here especially on days every day having to see these ass kissers walking around. Multiple people have applications out to leave this place. We can't get people to fill our positions now wait until 6 more people leave. Mulders is upstairs with his blinders on. Duncan is afraid that all his screw ups will come out. Abandon ship ASAP!
    Mulder, Duncan and Styles will never respond to all of their screw ups. Duncan has forgotten most of his, but the proof is out there. He just needs to be reminded. Just take a Look at “Thier” Police Chief. They hired him knowing he was a F-up at MSP, but he’s a Navy boy and all them “semen” stick together. Surprised they didn’t bring some one of their buddies in from Jacksonville.

Oh well SO will own us soon enough.

Unregistered

Airport

I'm applying their soon. Do I get a gun even thought it's just the airport?

Unregistered
    I'm applying their soon. Do I get a gun even thought it's just the airport?
    You sound like the exact type of moron that they need out there. Daaaah i is a real Pole ese man.

Unregistered
    Watch out for Duncan, good LEO but she was a snake at the airport. Hope she learned her lesson and has a fresh start.

Unregistered
    Watch out for Duncan, good LEO but she was a snake at the airport. Hope she learned her lesson and has a fresh start.
    The only part you got right was your first 3 words. She is a good LEO, something you’ll never be. But you do know a lot about being a snake, don’t you?
    Now be a good little minion and get up off your knees, take that d**k out of your mouth and act like you really give a F**k about being an LEO.

Page 16 of 117 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast