Lee County Port Authority Police
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lee County Port Authority Police

Hey guys, question for you. I'll probably get flamed for asking in this forum but LCPA does not have their own section and since it's Fort Myers International Airport and in your county I'd figure I'd ask here...

Anyone have any information on the Department? Good place to work? Morale? Get along and good working relationship with you guys in the Sheriffs Office? Any info/serious replies would be appreciated since I can't seem to find too much information on the internet about them.

Stay safe brothers and sisters 8)

Unregistered

Port Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ;1658984
    Hey guys, question for you. I'll probably get flamed for asking in this forum but LCPA does not have their own section and since it's Fort Myers International Airport and in your county I'd figure I'd ask here...

Anyone have any information on the Department? Good place to work? Morale? Get along and good working relationship with you guys in the Sheriffs Office? Any info/serious replies would be appreciated since I can't seem to find too much information on the internet about them.

Its the best agency in the area now. We are under the Board of Port Commissioners and our guy on the board is an FMPD mans COP and a ex union President. Most of the guys from FMPD are coming here now and we have great benefits and leadership thanks to C Pendergrass.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Its the best agency in the area now. We are under the Board of Port Commissioners and our guy on the board is an FMPD mans COP and a ex union President. Most of the guys from FMPD are coming here now and we have great benefits and leadership thanks to C Pendergrass.
    Pendergrass the man the MYTH the legend. Just ask him he’ll tell you. Fact of the matter is he wasn’t much of a cop, not much of a PBA President and isn’t much of a commissioner. Those of us that really worked with him know this to be true.

Good luck Chief Diggs is cleaning house of all this deadwood we have which is why y’all going to the airport. You can change the badge, but you can’t change the P.O.S. that’s wearing it.

Unregistered

amazing

Quote Originally Posted by ;1658984

so many responses for a simple inquiry.............

Unregistered

The wrap up smear

so many responses for a simple inquiry.............
    https://youtu.be/SMJdDwQlcc8

It’s called the wrap up smear and it was done to avoid being held accountable.

Unregistered

Freedom of speech

No it is called freedom of speech. Something that we have been about for over two hundred years. I put my life on the line for 35 years to defend the US Constitution and I enjoy the privilege to say what I need to say without punishment from the prevailing powers. I have lived in foreign countries that repressed the common man. So allow us to speak because if you don't, we will figure a way to dethrone you. Enough said............

SJW34
    No it is called freedom of speech. Something that we have been about for over two hundred years. I put my life on the line for 35 years to defend the US Constitution and I enjoy the privilege to say what I need to say without punishment from the prevailing powers. I have lived in foreign countries that repressed the common man. So allow us to speak because if you don't, we will figure a way to dethrone you. Enough said............
    ROTFLMAO. This site has nothing to do with the freedom of speech, you loser piece of Shi+. This site is full of lies, Innuendos, hatred, jealousy and libelous content to defame and ruin people’s life’s and careers. That’s Exactly what The Bi+ch Pelosi is saying, even at your advanced age you should be able to figure that out. Enough Said .......... but bless your heart anyway.

Unregistered

really

Quote Originally Posted by SJW34 View Post
    ROTFLMAO. This site has nothing to do with the freedom of speech, you loser piece of Shi+. This site is full of lies, Innuendos, hatred, jealousy and libelous content to defame and ruin people’s life’s and careers. That’s Exactly what The Bi+ch Pelosi is saying, even at your advanced age you should be able to figure that out. Enough Said .......... but bless your heart anyway.
    I do not need Jesus............for I am the shadow in the valley of death.........I fear no evil........including you......

Unregistered

One of the few posts that is absolutely the truth. Thank you for posting it.

Unregistered

question?

if you work at the airport, do you get a used 737 or do you get a 787 super max? Just checking so I can renovate the garage into a hanger.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast