+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I don’t care about KB, GB, AB and EG’s sex club. What I care about is how we’re getting dumped on from both sides. Vindictive, retailtoy administration and a union that hasn’t done anything but cost us money and time off. When are we gonna say enough of this?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don’t care about KB, GB, AB and EG’s sex club. What I care about is how we’re getting dumped on from both sides. Vindictive, retailtoy administration and a union that hasn’t done anything but cost us money and time off. When are we gonna say enough of this?
    The union has gotten everything the Port Authority wanted. Not what the members wanted.

Unregistered
    The union has gotten everything the Port Authority wanted. Not what the members wanted.
    Lost 26 days off a year and lost 5% in pay raises. Why isn’t Lentard and Fraudrigues addressing that?

Unregistered

Lytle’s little girl

every promotion and appointment over the last year has been one of Club Lytle’s losers and the great savor “ Chamberlump” just keeps his head buried in the sand. Maybe he’s praying for a cure to his incompetence.
    Looks like the pressure the truth has created made her drop the balls.

Unregistered
    "Fools, " said I, "You do not know
    Silence, like a cancer, grows
    Hear my words that I might teach you
    Take my arms that I might reach you"
    But my words, like silent raindrops fell
    And echoed in the wells, of silence

Unregistered
    Lost 26 days off a year and lost 5% in pay raises. Why isn’t Lentard and Fraudrigues addressing that?
    Lentard and Fraudrigues. Your killing me with this shit. Keep the laughs coming, this is hilarious

Unregistered
    Galloway is a FRAUD..Airport is where he belongs

Unregistered
    Galloway is a FRAUD..Airport is where he belongs
    That is an under statement did anyone really investigate his background before he was hired. Especially why he truly resigned from St.Petersburg Police Department during an IA?

Unregistered
    That is an under statement did anyone really investigate his background before he was hired. Especially why he truly resigned from St.Petersburg Police Department during an IA?
    His good buddy Lietel and his part time babysitter lover Bell probably had a handjob in doing it.

Unregistered

Zippy on the Segway

I can't understand why we can't get take home Segways. Man we could address some of the smaller crime issues around the airport and improve the public image

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast