3% Tax on Incentive Pay

3% Tax on Incentive Pay

I was speaking with someone in an another Law Enforcement Agency in which an e-mail was received informing them their incentive pay was subject to the 3% contribution towards their retirement. Has anybody heard anything about them doing this to us?

Re: 3% Tax on Incentive Pay

The time it took you to come to this site and craft this stupid question could have been better spent by picking up the phone and calling Finance. Then you would have had a factual answer to your question instead of still wondering if an answer anyone posts on this site using a screen name is correct or not...

I think you have bigger problems than worring about a few dollars you may or may not have to pay towards your retirement.

Re: 3% Tax on Incentive Pay

i heard the next stimulous package of 10 trillion dollars will include supplementing the three percent **** scott is screwing us out of. as soon as all of the illegals and welfare mamas get there checks to buy more beer, smokes, and dipes, and hookers, the public service people will be next. :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: