It is official - Page 15
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: It is official

Re: It is official

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LKA
    Since you know so much about the SO, then you should know what all that means. He does.
    What are you afraid of ? Put it out in the public domain, little girl...this isn't the middle school locker room where you're talking about Jenny stealing your boyfriend to your BFF...this is the real world.

Put up or shut up.

You got nothing. :devil:
    #1 who got the nice raises in salary? # who gets hired right out of school lands a cushy job , where you do close to nothing, #3 has your and the other deputies who do the hard work, standard of living improved under this regime,#4 have you been afforded the value of a better education under this regime, as you remember morgan was going to bring the dept into the 21st century , because all of you were inept and uneducated.# how many relatives have been hired under this regime?get out your calculator and figure up the combined salaries of just the family with the most members employed by "WE THE "TAXPAYERS" thats enough for now have to save some questions for the open forums
    Good questions...

1. I don't know in toto...do you ? Were those who got raises lower from parity than you ? Did you not know the salary when you took the job ?
    2. Depends on the job - suggest that you take a look at what the Pensacola Chamber did in hiring a 25 year old, but whose qualifications were good. Do you object to the hire, or do you object to who it is ? If you set a policy that no family member can work for a public agency (1) you'll get sued and (2) you may deny the agency of good talent. How many Nesmiths work there ? How many other Escambia 'dynasties' ? Chavers & wife were there. Webbs ?
    3. Since when was the job of the Sheriff to improve YOUR standard of living ? Is that the function that defines sheriff for you ?
    4. Don't understand the question - is someone in admin stopping you from progressing in your education, and if so, who ?
    5. What is your Aiken-centric problem - how does that affect you ?
    I read your posts and just the mere mention of this dept is bound to the word nepotism drives you into a frenzy , you are the real thing , when it comes to "IF YOU CAN'T DAZZLE THEM WITH YOUR BRILLIANCE .THEN BAFFLE THEM WITH B.S>

Which of Morgan's relatives has Morgan put on the payroll...that would be the ONLY instance of 'nepotism'...ignorance of the law is expected in the public at large, but a deputy should have the minimum training necessary to look it up....

Which of Morgan's relatives has Morgan put on the payroll...that would be the ONLY instance of 'nepotism'...ignorance of the law is expected in the public at large, but a deputy should have the minimum training necessary to look it up....
    If you believe nepotism only pertains to the sheriff and his relatives , then i have a bridge in Alaska i want to sell you.

Quote Originally Posted by Muammar Gaddafi
    Well I'm so glad that a non-employee can defend not only Sheriff Morgan but Larry K Aiken as well. That speaks volumes for you. For one that turns everything into some homo-erotic twist from a poster you like calling us girls and sweetie, so who is the homo here? I also see that you haven't denied who you are, I bet you are also behind "Cops For Truith", nice pics by the way. How was that cruise? I wouldn't sweat this election or this blog site, nobody in the public reads this garbage, but it is fun to bash a clown wanna be dictator like Morgan. The self indignation is over whelming.
    1. Non-employee ? Really ? Speaks volumes about your investigative prowess...if you only knew who I was ROFLMAO.
    2. You don't like to be called little girls, stop acting like them and man up.
    3. Denied ? No need to respond to fishing when it isn't even close. Keep trying - by the process of elimination there are only 1000+ employees to name - tell you what, if and when you finally guess it I'll confirm it for you.
    4. Rex and Amerson are behind Cops for Truth, not me...how far out of the loop are you ?
    5. What cruise ?
    6. Bash away..I have no self-indignation, simply amusement.

But then you never address the substantive issues do you ? Just whine and complain...sad.

Andy, shouldn't you be working?

OFF TOPIC......

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415