Quote Originally Posted by Guest
Quote Originally Posted by Ignorant
AM'S, PM'S, MIDNIGHTS AND DON'T FORGET WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS.......................................... ............
AND ONLY THEN, YOU CAN CALL YOUR SELF A TROOPER........................................... ..........................................

Some people show their ignorance so well. If this poster only knew we work our schedules because it is based on high CMV traffic times. Not that we at FDOT haven't ever had to work these odd hours. All I can say buddy is, Our schedule is going to be the same for now and I can't wait to dip in your 208, thanks for sharing, love you too. bahahahahahahahaha :devil:
Please don't feed into the crap. The person who posted the "AM, PM'S , MIDNIGHT CRAP" is not a Trooper. You guys have to stop falling for this crap.
Yep sure am a Trooper good buddy! Remember Trooper's schedule the jobs and they hire who they want. No rules there...You might get some 208D (I wouldn't know that term if I wasn't a Trooper) but probably not much private sector stuff.

Signed Yours Truly

Trooper AM PM Midnight....Oh and Holidays, I almost forgot

You are a child. And you wonder why the Gov wanted to get rid of the patrol. :roll:[/quote]

Oh OK...So why are you merging with us and not the other way around? You are merging with us, we are not merging with you.....