Got the letter
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Got the letter

Got the letter

TODAY I OPENED THE MAILBOX AND GOT THE LETTER. I WAS NOTIFIED BY DHSMV THAT I WAS NOW A TROOPER. AFTER READING THIS THE GHOST OF MICHAEL JACKSON POSSESSED MY BODY AND I BEGAN TO DANCE FOR A GOOD 5 MINUTES (KNEESHAKER ROUTINE AND ALL)!! SISTER AGNES WHO LIVES NEXT DOOR SEEN THIS, SHE CALLED 911 AND RESCUE SHOWED UP ALONG WITH A CROWD OF NEIGHBORHOOD FOLKS WHO WERE CONCERNED! I THEN SCREAMED WHOOOO (IN MY BEST MICHAEL JACKSON VOICE) I AM A STATE TROOPER!!!!! THE CROWD BEGAN TO APPLAUD!! PASTOR JERRY SAID, FINALLY SON YOU HAVE A JOB THAT WE KNOW WHAT YOU DO!! THE HIGHSCHOOL BAND SHOWED UP AND BEGAN TO PLAY!!! OH HAPPY DAY!!! WWHHHOOOHHOOO!!! :devil:

Re: Got the letter

Brother you gotta try out for Americas got talent cause you are funny. I bet you would even get a chuckle ouuta the cranky british guy. Roflmao.

WTF?!?! :?

Quote Originally Posted by I dont own a Harley but I do have the sticker on my truck and I also wear the t-shirt
    TODAY I OPENED THE MAILBOX AND GOT THE LETTER. I WAS NOTIFIED BY DHSMV THAT I WAS NOW A TROOPER. AFTER READING THIS THE GHOST OF MICHAEL JACKSON POSSESSED MY BODY AND I BEGAN TO DANCE FOR A GOOD 5 MINUTES (KNEESHAKER ROUTINE AND ALL)!! SISTER AGNES WHO LIVES NEXT DOOR SEEN THIS, SHE CALLED 911 AND RESCUE SHOWED UP ALONG WITH A CROWD OF NEIGHBORHOOD FOLKS WHO WERE CONCERNED! I THEN SCREAMED WHOOOO (IN MY BEST MICHAEL JACKSON VOICE) I AM A STATE TROOPER!!!!! THE CROWD BEGAN TO APPLAUD!! PASTOR JERRY SAID, FINALLY SON YOU HAVE A JOB THAT WE KNOW WHAT YOU DO!! THE HIGHSCHOOL BAND SHOWED UP AND BEGAN TO PLAY!!! OH HAPPY DAY!!! WWHHHOOOHHOOO!!! :devil:
    AM'S, PM'S, MIDNIGHTS AND DON'T FORGET WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS.......................................... ............
    AND ONLY THEN, YOU CAN CALL YOUR SELF A TROOPER........................................... ..........................................

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by I dont own a Harley but I do have the sticker on my truck and I also wear the t-shirt
    AM'S, PM'S, MIDNIGHTS AND DON'T FORGET WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS.......................................... ............
    AND ONLY THEN, YOU CAN CALL YOUR SELF A TROOPER........................................... ..........................................
    Get lost kid. Stop trying to stir the pot.

AND ONLY THEN, YOU CAN CALL YOUR SELF A TROOPER........................................... ..........................................[/quote]

Some people show their ignorance so well. If this poster only knew we work our schedules because it is based on high CMV traffic times. Not that we at FDOT haven't ever had to work these odd hours. All I can say buddy is, Our schedule is going to be the same for now and I can't wait to dip in your 208, thanks for sharing, love you too. bahahahahahahahaha :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Ignorant

Some people show their ignorance so well. If this poster only knew we work our schedules because it is based on high CMV traffic times. Not that we at FDOT haven't ever had to work these odd hours. All I can say buddy is, Our schedule is going to be the same for now and I can't wait to dip in your 208, thanks for sharing, love you too. bahahahahahahahaha :devil:[/quote]

Please don't feed into the crap. The person who posted the "AM, PM'S , MIDNIGHT CRAP" is not a Trooper. You guys have to stop falling for this crap.

Some people show their ignorance so well. If this poster only knew we work our schedules because it is based on high CMV traffic times. Not that we at FDOT haven't ever had to work these odd hours. All I can say buddy is, Our schedule is going to be the same for now and I can't wait to dip in your 208, thanks for sharing, love you too. bahahahahahahahaha :devil:
    Please don't feed into the crap. The person who posted the "AM, PM'S , MIDNIGHT CRAP" is not a Trooper. You guys have to stop falling for this crap.[/quote]

Yep sure am a Trooper good buddy! Remember Trooper's schedule the jobs and they hire who they want. No rules there...You might get some 208D (I wouldn't know that term if I wasn't a Trooper) but probably not much private sector stuff.

Signed Yours Truly

Trooper AM PM Midnight....Oh and Holidays, I almost forgot

Please don't feed into the crap. The person who posted the "AM, PM'S , MIDNIGHT CRAP" is not a Trooper. You guys have to stop falling for this crap.
    Yep sure am a Trooper good buddy! Remember Trooper's schedule the jobs and they hire who they want. No rules there...You might get some 208D (I wouldn't know that term if I wasn't a Trooper) but probably not much private sector stuff.

Signed Yours Truly

Trooper AM PM Midnight....Oh and Holidays, I almost forgot[/quote]

You are a child. And you wonder why the Gov wanted to get rid of the patrol. :roll:

Someone who talks a big talk but when confronted the knees go a' knockin and the story changes...Aren't ya , real trooper man... :cop: :?:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast