New Hires? Sros?

New Hires? Sros?

Anyone have a current count on how many have been hired for the road? Are all the SRO spots full? How many more they hiring>?

Re: New Hires? Sros?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Anyone have a current count on how many have been hired for the road? Are all the SRO spots full? How many more they hiring>?
    Any update on this?

I heard 19 new hires all together.

Some to be sent to the jail and the rest for the road.

Then I heard that they need to fill 20 or 21 SRO positions.

So no idea.

All new hires will go to the jail or the road. All SROs positions will be filled by existing employees, unless there are more openings than current employees. I believe all SRO positions are now full and they will be pulled out and start the 2nd week of July.

Quote Originally Posted by SRO Debate
    All new hires will go to the jail or the road. All SROs positions will be filled by existing employees, unless there are more openings than current employees. I believe all SRO positions are now full and they will be pulled out and start the 2nd week of July.
    Odd then that all new applicants had to apply for SRO or risk having to wait till after to even be considered for road...

Odd then that all new applicants had to apply for SRO or risk having to wait till after to even be considered for road...

Do you operate on rumor or reality? I have money the large majority of SROs will be coming from the road. 99% where's your money at.

Do you operate on rumor or reality? I have money the large majority of SROs will be coming from the road. 99% where's your money at.

Reality, as it came straight from the HR department.

Lee County will put you into SRO / Detective even with no road expierence. Just ask the SRO Det now. Oh I'm sorry that person gives good backrubs to get what they want from their Supervisor! What a joke, if the public really knew who was looking at their kids. :devil:

To the poster who I keep deleting the posts. You know who you are. Stop with the crude remarks. This is your last warning.