What would really change? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: What would really change?

Quote Originally Posted by AgLaw
    Instead of calling for abolishment of an agency, why not try to help lawmakers and administrators focus the agency on more worthwhile, necessary law enforcement endeavors. I'm not saying I agree that everything that OALE does is useless, I think some functions are important. What I am saying is perhaps there are other functions that might be needed. Relevant fuctions that may make more of a difference in protecting the public could be added to an OALE Officer's duties.
    Well here is your chance to go into details and help make a difference. What do you think OALE should be doing that would make OALE worth keeping?

I agree, I think all fire dept. should be proactive too.Instead of waiting on fire calls to come in maybe they should drive around all day looking for smoke. It really dont matter what you think or what I think ,things are what they are.So save your pennies and run for gov and you can make a difference.If you whant to talk about cost effective agency's then you need to quit because all state run agency's are top heavy and spend money like there spending someone else's money, but wait they are ! If you want to run the state leo agency's effectively, you would make a state police and all (16 or what ever the # is)would be one and there would be different divisions. So here is something else everyone can throw stones at because thats what happens on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    If you want to run the state leo agency's effectively, you would make a state police and all (16 or what ever the # is)would be one and there would be different divisions. So here is something else everyone can throw stones at because thats what happens on here.
    This is what needs to happen

Don't feed the trolls.

Why have any state agency?

Say what you want but all agencies protect private industry! This is what makes this State operable.

This no attempt to bash any of LEO just my opinion.

OALE-----protects the agriculture industry by enforcing rules and regulations that support the well being of said industry be it horses cows or whatever. The USDA also fully supports our operations. I'm sure the DOR collections are down since for one I-95 was shut down due to constructing a new station and now I75 just shut down for the same. an attempt at making it easier for the motoring public while passing thru. And yes if you get your wrong research correct you'll find a out break in quine herpes is active; Very active.

FHP -----Fully and responsibly supports the insurance industry in this state. Yea you don't believe it but if it wasn't for accident reports allot of money would be saved from frivolous law suit filed by the wanna get rich frivolous filed daily and supported by these reports and in turn causes insurance rates to sky rocket.

FWC----Protects by way of land and water our food source. if you were able to just go out shot or catch how many you wanted on a daily basis the ground and water resources would deplete.

DOT---Helps maintain commercial vehicles by finding saftey violations that could cause a vehicle to break or cause big accidents. Provides for the drivers to drive safely

DEP ----.

Capital police----

FDLE-----

Lottery police----

I could go on and on but the fact is a state agency not matter which, is here to protect indurty and help that industry engage in making big money. But in a safe manner, So saying what this agency or that agency is doing or what does it acccomplish is a a boring statement, I would suggest you find another soap box because this subject is beating a dead road killed possum on the shoulder of the road.

BY Me!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guess Whooooooooooooooooooooo

Say what you want but all agencies protect private industry! This is what makes this State operable.

OALE-----protects the agriculture industry by enforcing rules and regulations that support the well being of said industry be it horses cows or whatever. The USDA also fully supports our operations. I'm sure the DOR collections are down since for one I-95 was shut down due to constructing a new station and now I75 just shut down for the same. an attempt at making it easier for the motoring public while passing thru. And yes if you get your wrong research correct you'll find a out break in quine herpes is active; Very active.

FHP -----Fully and responsibly supports the insurance industry in this state. Yea you don't believe it but if it wasn't for accident reports allot of money would be saved from frivolous law suit filed by the wanna get rich frivolous filed daily and supported by these reports and in turn causes insurance rates to sky rocket.

FWC----Protects by way of land and water our food source. if you were able to just go out shot or catch how many you wanted on a daily basis the ground and water resources would deplete.

DOT---Helps maintain commercial vehicles by finding saftey violations that could cause a vehicle to break or cause big accidents. Provides for the drivers to drive safely

DEP ----.

Capital police----

FDLE-----

Lottery police----

I could go on and on but the fact is a state agency not matter which, is here to protect indurty and help that industry engage in making big money. But in a safe manner, So saying what this agency or that agency is doing or what does it acccomplish is a a boring statement, I would suggest you find another soap box because this subject is beating a dead road killed possum on the shoulder of the road.

BY Me!!!!!!

WOW! I am ashamed to admit that I work for the same agency as you. Did you quit school in 5th grade? It seems we may need an agency to protect us from ignorant posts on forums meant for intelligent discussion.You really should not post about things you are not fully informed about nor fully understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Guess Whooooooooooooooooooooo

BY Me!!!!!!

How do we protect horses and cows? Through Coggins and/or OCVI's. A Coggins is good for a year so that horse has 365 days to get EIA before it will be tested again. An OCVI is good for 30 days from issue date, so an animal has 30 days to get sick before it is required to get another OCVI. What if the animal gets a disease on day 15 and is transported on day 18? What if an animal is transported intrastate and never has to go through a station so the people never get the animal tested? Sounds kind of useless now doesn't it? As far as DOR goes being down has nothing really to do with ramps being closed it mainly has to do with the economy being in a recession. DOR has been on a steady decline for the past few years. I am guessing you meant to say equine herpes, so since there is an outbreak what are we doing at the stations to stop the spread? Are we doing any special testing or anything? No we are not just checking Coggins and OCVI as normal. So how are we helping to stop the possible spread of equine herpes?? Do you know what it looks like? Next time a horse comes through with a 6 month old Coggins and a 24 day old OCVI make sure you check it for equine herpes. Maybe we can put you on patrol with swabs in the parts of Florida that have no stations to check horses for equine herpes. Kind of seems wasteful again doesn't it?

OALE-----protects the agriculture industry by enforcing rules and regulations that support the well being of said industry

If you work for this agency and do not believe the above statement you are a fool!!!!! If you are wasting our state payers money with a job all you job haters have, LEAVE, see ya, Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds to me like you posters are attempting to write as our brass does. Why take days to sit and look the meanings of the words you use up. Like tits on a boar hog!

Quote Originally Posted by Guess who.
    OALE-----protects the agriculture industry by enforcing rules and regulations that support the well being of said industry

If you work for this agency and do not believe the above statement you are a fool!!!!! If you are wasting our state payers money with a job all you job haters have, LEAVE, see ya, Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds to me like you posters are attempting to write as our brass does. Why take days to sit and look the meanings of the words you use up. Like tits on a boar hog!
    What rules and regulations do you enforce that support the well being of the agriculture industry? What rules do you enforce today that if you agency was not here tomorrow would cause the agriculture industry to not be so well?

It would appear that some of your co-workers see things for what they really are.

Sounds to me as though some of the officers posting here are actually educated and understand the meanings of those big words that you have to sit and look up. As a box of rocks you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Guess who.

Don't rock the boat. We like making all this money for doing nothing. If this place closes, nothing will change. The state will continue to operate. Agriculture will still be here. It's all smoke and mirrors so please don't tell anyone.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast