The time appears to be near!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Lightbulb The time appears to be near!

Why is it that I did not receive my holiday email for Father's Day? You know...the one that is copy and pasted each holiday saying how he hopes we can spend time with our families....and continues with that he appreciates those that are making a sacrifice by being away from their families on this day. Do we not even get fake appreciation from our leader anymore?

This is bad. Morale is lower than the water level in Lake Okeechobee. We need a new father figure

Re: The time appears to be near!

Quote Originally Posted by Sad Dad
    Why is it that I did not receive my holiday email for Father's Day? You know...the one that is copy and pasted each holiday saying how he hopes we can spend time with our families....and continues with that he appreciates those that are making a sacrifice by being away from their families on this day. Do we not even get fake appreciation from our leader anymore?

This is bad. Morale is lower than the water level in Lake Okeechobee. We need a new father figure
    We can tell by the tone of his phony voice that he never means what he says. He has several faces.

You know the end is near when Will doesn’t attend a tribal member’s funeral, or was it because it was sgt. Chalfant’s brother. the chairman and the pres. were there.

Will and his command dont care, THEY DO WHAT THEY WANT-

Or due to the fact that he attends the National Police Memorial in DC this year in swimming shorts and sandals. Pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by Never ends
    Or due to the fact that he attends the National Police Memorial in DC this year in swimming shorts and sandals. Pathetic
    That is pathetic. The FHP failed him 4 times, Will no one really hates you we want you to leave. We would rather have tom hernan, tiger or floyd come back, these guys cared and most of us respected them. Everyone send your letters to Billie.

I really don't know who lied to you but, I hate him along with a lot of other. Stop being so PC on this forum call him what he is = He's a worthless pile of dung and so is his posse. Shall I go on?

WOW what a joke, and we have to shine our boot, taylor or uniforms to attend his BS meetings, JOKE

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    WOW what a joke, and we have to shine our boot, taylor or uniforms to attend his BS meetings, JOKE
    Is will trying to go back to BCSO? Has tried to get Billie indicted by asking hollywood pd to open an old case? We see them on the hollywood res, just wondering. The team will meet tonight.

I am no one, of power or whatever, I just have to ask? How can James Billie Keep a Police Chief and his command staff around when they tried to ruin James Billie's name by opening up old cases from hollywood police agency? How can he trust them ???? They will lie to James and the Tribe the same way they have in the past and the same way they lie to us????

James should put the police department under him again, fire will and his command, send them down the road and put someone who is a true man, a true person, and someone he can trust----------------------------------food for thought.

Tribe has all this money but no common sense to see that SPD is top heavy, wanna cut 3 million from the budget ???????????

Heres how to do it-

Fire or get ride of the captains, training captain, a sgt can do that job, IA lt and Capt, a Sgt can do that job, how many majors do we have take that down to 1, get rid of the other two or three ????????????so those jobs are about 80-120,000 dollars a year plus cars, credit cards expenses, training classes, gas, hotels, travel to DC, other Tribes ect. so add 50,000 in perks to that, hell were close to the cut already ???????????

SPD is soooo top heavy, WIll gives his buddies jobs so they can all steal a paycheck from the tribe, not needed !

WILL IS TAKING THE TRIBE FOR A RIDE LIKE YOU ARE ALL IDIOTS- get rid of him !

James our family voted for you, no its time to ghet to work and FIX SPD !

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast