Letter Of Commendation From Citizen

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

Letter Of Commendation From Citizen

Sheriff Thomas M. Knight
    Sarasota County Sheriff's Office
    PO Box 4115
    Sarasota, Florida 34230-4115

Dear Sheriff Knight,

I'm the co-founder of a law enforcement website by the name of LEOAFFAIRS.COM. We received an email this weekend from a citizen commending three of your fine deputies; Deputy Hannah, Deputy Gass and Deputy Koening. The letter also congratulates Deputy Gonzales on his/her recent promotion to sergeant. I am forwarding you a copy of the email I received below and would ask that you place this letter of commendation from the citizen in each of their personnel jackets.

It seems all too often that law enforcement personnel never receive the recognition they deserve. This letter not only shows that your deputies are making a difference in Sarasota county , but it's a positive reflection on you and your entire agency as well.

If there is anything I can ever do for you, please do not hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,

Chip DeBlock, Co-Founder
    LEOAFFAIRS.COM, LLC
    (813) 760-2900 Cell

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2011 7:03 AM
    To: chip@leoaffairs.com
    Subject: sarasota has some of the best deputies

Subject: sarasota has some of the best deputies

Message Body:
    please let deputy ms. hannah and deputy ms.gass aka deputy mrs. koening that i said that they had great influence on my life and want to thank them for being fair and strongdeputies. i am home with my family all the really badstuff has been dropped you all made my stay there safe and i wiah you well ans cograts toms. gonzalez on making sgnt. thanks guys
    [Citizen's name withheld in this posting but forwarded to Sheriff Knight]

Lightbulb Re: Letter Of Commendation From Citizen

:devil: