Positives, people that work here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Positives, people that work here

Lets keep all the negativity down, name some of the best and hardest working people, because they are out there. I will go first

How about Mills, he is a great guy, hard worker and was recently in a tough battle and came out keeping his great attitude.

Re: Positives, people that work here

Who cares, So you have to get sick to be recognized.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    What a horrible thing to say...he is one of your "brothers". You should be ashamed.

Oh I hope this doesn't go how I think it might..............

"Who cares, So you have to get sick to be recognized.."

Whoever wrote this is a complete idiot. I am not afraid to hide my name when I write something on here. If you have a problem with people getting recognized because they are an asset to this agency and they happen to be diagnosed with a potential deadly disease and survive, you my friend are an idiot. Mills isn't just an asset to the agency, he is one of my close friends. He was diagnosed with cancer which thank god wasn't deadly. He is a hard worker, has a family to take care of and is an all around good person. So to the person who wrote that, piss off. If you have a problem with what I have to say come and talk to me in person. BTW you are probably one of the slack asses we have in the agency who decide to complain about everything including doing you job.

Amen. And probably one of those who sound irritated when they get dispatched to a call even though that's what they get paid to do. One positive thing that could happen is for one particular d4 squad to lose the exaggerated plain talk. Just get over it and act a little more professional when have to be on the radio and stop with the "ok" and "sure" when you respond back to someone. Not sure why the supervior puts up with it but I'm glad I don't work that rotation. Just having to listen to it for a short time was more than enough for me. Oh and don't forget to include them on an atta boy email because that hurts their feelings.

Mills who? The guy that thinks hes god?

Got to love rude people

Who ever wrote this is a complete douche bag!

That's probably one of the most disgusting things I have seen here in quite a long time. He's a good guy, who had a couple of bad things happen to him and some douchebag like you puts that here. Go somelace else, your attitude sucks. Nothing is perfect, but that was WAY over the line. I am not afraid to say what's on my mind and NOT hide behind a guest name. I am sure you will come back with some witty tripe that means nothing. I like that guy, and I never saw him do anything bad to ANYONE he works with. I am glad he got past all that and is finally back at work. I look forward to him backing me up on my calls.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast