HCSO problems exist because of this Community as a whole. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: HCSO problems exist because of this Community as a whole.

As long as we are talking about furniture I figured that I would just throw out there that I'm currently sitting on my leather couch wishing I had'nt drank so much 1800 Tequila and Beer last night.

Quote Originally Posted by The Nitely Blog
    As long as we are talking about furniture I figured that I would just throw out there that I'm currently sitting on my leather couch wishing I had'nt drank so much 1800 Tequila and Beer last night.
    More to the point, WHY are we talking about furniture?

The posts have gotten so long and rambling that I've quit reading them.

Sheesh!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

I have to say that viewing this blog is nauseating anymore. The lack of depth, maturity and insight into human behavior from all of you perfect cops is astounding. Average Joe and his posse of pu$$ies who follow him like Pavlov on this subject and others is despicable. Cops do screw up, even really good cops, as do good people find themselves in situations that occur for various reasons. You few clowns who spew on here and love trashing anything and everybody I know are NOT reflective of the deputies that I know. The ones that I have worked with for over 20 years stick together and do not rush to judge someone before all of the facts are in. All it takes is one lapse in thought or action to find yourself in a terrible situation, we of all people should know this better than anyone. We recruit from one race of people, the human race. So we should try to remain humane when dealing with the public and one another. Sound a little Kum Ba Ya, well it is, but I am no rookie, I have been shot at, $hit at, divorced and danced with IA once. While going through the divorce and false accusations made by the ex, most deputies turned their backs except the few who understand that not all said is true. That included damn fine IA detectives who got to the truth. This is like drive by graffitti on the web, you could be the next target by gossipers and $hitbags.

Pavlov? Is he the scientist who surgically inserted a plastic tube through the side of a dogs mouth to measure it's salivation whenever a bell was rung to indicate dinner time?

Thats just morbidly obese sir. Good day to you!

Re: HCSO problems exist because of this Community as a whole

Apparently this is the type of threads we get when someone has WAAAAYYYYY too much time on their hands.....

I'm not sure as to who this person is that been arrested 3 times, and is on a Leo message board. But if you look around the Hillsborough Co, and with in the city of TPA. All you have to do is look at the amount of trash on the side of the road, to get an idea of who's in our County.
    If you have no respect for keeping your trash under control in your vehicle, or in your trash can. Then of course your not going to have respect for anything. And then your going to be on a Leo's case when they have to make contact with you.
    Yes people have gotten much ruder, and cruder, but you have to look at were it starts. The person that drives down the road at 40 mph, tossing out trash onto the roadway is going to be the same person going to complain when a Leo has to make contact with them.
    I started out as a Leo in 1978 and before leaving the Office because of a work related injury in 1989, I've seen more people come into our State, and just trash the place. So my feelings are if you can not control your actions, and just go around doing as you very well please, and have no concerns for any one other then Your Self. then we have to deal with people like you.
    There's a lot of Great people at H.C.S.O. and they now have to put up with the mess that the ( I Don't Care About You People) or your County, as they are only in it for them self's.

Quote Originally Posted by Its Me
    I'm not sure as to who this person is that been arrested 3 times, and is on a Leo message board. But if you look around the Hillsborough Co, and with in the city of TPA. All you have to do is look at the amount of trash on the side of the road, to get an idea of who's in our County.
    If you have no respect for keeping your trash under control in your vehicle, or in your trash can. Then of course your not going to have respect for anything. And then your going to be on a Leo's case when they have to make contact with you.
    Yes people have gotten much ruder, and cruder, but you have to look at were it starts. The person that drives down the road at 40 mph, tossing out trash onto the roadway is going to be the same person going to complain when a Leo has to make contact with them.
    I started out as a Leo in 1978 and before leaving the Office because of a work related injury in 1989, I've seen more people come into our State, and just trash the place. So my feelings are if you can not control your actions, and just go around doing as you very well please, and have no concerns for any one other then Your Self. then we have to deal with people like you.
    There's a lot of Great people at H.C.S.O. and they now have to put up with the mess that the ( I Don't Care About You People) or your County, as they are only in it for them self's.

Very insightful post.

But what relevance does it have to the Furniture Thread?

:lol:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123