On behalf of the South Florida Storms, I would like to invite you to an informational meeting that will be held on June 15th at the Perkins Restaurant located at 2030 Grande Oak Shoppes Blvd, Estero, FL 33928 (239) 498-8773 off of Corkscrew Rd and I-75 at 6:30pm.

The South Florida Storms is a full contact eleven man outdoor football team that will be participating in the 26 team National Public Safety Football League (http://www.npsfl.com). We will be inviting and holding open mini-camps within the next few months to establish a 40 man roster. Players will be from Sarasota, Charlotte, Lee, Collier, Hendry, Glades, Palm Beach and Broward Counties. All players must be current Law Enforcement, Corrections, Firefighter, EMS, Federal Law Enforcement or Active Military assigned to law enforcement or firefighting.

We have tentatively obtained Estero High School as our home field. Visiting team hotel accommodations have been tentatively obtained with the Hyatt Place at Coconut Point Mall and currently looking into a practice facility. These facilities are easily accessible for players to come from US 41 and I-75. The South Florida Storms is a non-for profit 501(c) entity and will be raising money for charity. To run the organization we will be asking each player to help in obtaining sponsors, selling tickets and products to off-set our cost and raise sufficient funds for our charity. We will be holding 2-3 funding raising events; with this we will need everyone’s help.

If you know of any player that may be interested in being part of the South Florida Storms, please have them attend the informational meeting or send us an email at sfsfootball@live.com