SUPPORT CHARLIE TIGER FOR SPD CHIEF - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: SUPPORT CHARLIE TIGER FOR SPD CHIEF

Quote Originally Posted by buckle down
    Quote Originally Posted by SIG1
    The only Mike I'd support would be Mike Brown. You obviously never worked in Tampa and had to drive a certain someone home because they were so drunk they couldn't, I was promised we had state retirement and left an agency with state retirement to come here-what a load of crap.
    Really..there are some major issuses..So you took someone home because they had to much to drink. Good for you. You make that sound like such a bad thing. And about the retirement, all I heard was, is that Floyd was trying to get it, and that "its looking good". So if you were promised we "had" state retirement and left an agency with state retirement to come here, that sounds like someone didn't do there homework.
    It was probably the same person or "Ofc". How'd you think the 10-15s he was taking to jail would feel if they knew their ofc was on probation and had a suspended license driving them to the same jail they were just booked at themselves?

I don't understand you guys, regardless of what happens whether, Mr. Chapstick, stays or not or if we get a new command staff, whats to stop things from coming full circle again? Let's face it there's no union, no pension and there never will be. The pay was great three years ago but even that has diminished, if you think about the raises we haven't gotten it would be about a 15-20% pay cut. Working for a tribal police doesn't pay off, there's no end! Unless this department get's separated from the tribal council part there will never be any justice or real policing. I don't know why half of you guys would wanna stay anyways, what is it the pay? the retirement? the great benefits? please none of those even match up with whats around anymore. I wanna tell you guys we've already seen how bad it can get.. so why stay .. I don't know about you guys, but I don't wanna have my professional life decided buy some a-holes who fire people just to stir things up and keep people in check by fear. I don't know about you guys but nothing will be fair here ever, the only difference is we probably wont have a 36 year old chief with ego and something to prove.

Hey we do know whats going on in tampa and all the other res. You have a 600 pound preacher a lt that was fired from tampa that tells everyone hes the best and wants wills job, a capt that has no idea . a few officers tat gossip and complain i could go on an on. then in hollywood its a total mess. When the new chief comes in tampa will need several new officers, everyone known about tampa. How dare you guys gossip. How about the golf cart jumper. laughing stock.

Glad to see the support for Chief Tiger. Its about time we voiced our opinions. Say a prayer on this Fathers Day that the new counsel will realize he is the best choice. What a gift it would be for all of us at Seminole.

Here too, We support the TRIBE and OUR REAL CHIEF TIGER........................lets get to work Chief Billie and clean up the seminole police dept, getting rid of Will and his buddies.

ALL for CHARLIE TIGER- happy fathers day, god bless.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIEF TIGER, REAL MAN
    Here too, We support the TRIBE and OUR REAL CHIEF TIGER........................lets get to work Chief Billie and clean up the seminole police dept, getting rid of Will and his buddies.

ALL for CHARLIE TIGER- happy fathers day, god bless.
    Billie is aware of charlie and mitchell. He would never bring charlie back.

what that mitchelle screwed charlie the same way billie got screwed back in the day...................true facts buddy.

mitchelle and WIll are always in the same bed, if mitchelle was true to charlie, charlie would have never lost his job, ----smoke butt.

Bring Charlie back James. Charlie has more honor and integrity than the current command staff. Charlie stood up for three officers who handled a deadly force situation correctly. Because Charlie would not fire them then they gave Charlie the boot. Big Chairman Mitchell and the Big Tribal Council went out of town so they didn't have to tell him. Some administer from the tribe came in and told him to leave. That Tribal Council was a big fat bunch of *****'s. Could not face him.

Well people know when you are that wronged, Charlie is was very respected and truly cared for what happens to the p.d. He is not a member of this tribe but his mother live with them and Charlie was very close to all of them. Went to college and school with those guys. Don't think those guys don't have mouths. Don't think for a second that james billie does not know what is going on with will and the officer. The tribe should and will make it right, they will give charlie back the job. That's what the guys want and that is what tribal members want also. Charlie earned a lot of respect when he was there. We want him back. We were treated like human beings back then. Nobody headhunted for stupid things where you could handle it by just talking to the officer. No IA investigations for stupid shit. no body had to worry about there job unless they were totally inept. Please tell James Billie what is wrong there, when it went wrong, and why. you will get what you desire. you can write james and mail a letter if you don't feel wright doing it face to face. Don't sit back and do nothing because then nothing will happen. Fight for yourselves. James will hear you. I know he wants to straighten this out for you.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234