Is your village security department hiring?

Is your village security department hiring?

Just wondering if your village security is hiring? I drove through Pinecrest yesterday and I must say the green cars look good, they blend in well and are sneaky. I saw the security guard that was driving it had a gun and cuffs. Are you guys allowed to use your handcuffs to detain someone until the Police arrive? Thanks for any info.

Re: Is your village security department hiring?

Obviously there's no shortage of douche bags in this world.

Get used to it until the idiots who live there get a real chief of police and get rid of that hack Hohensee.

I heard you guys might be getting sworn in soon and starting to do Police work in the village now that your Director of town security retired? Any truth to that?

Quote Originally Posted by Changecoming1?
    I heard you guys might be getting sworn in soon and starting to do Police work in the village now that your Director of town security retired? Any truth to that?
    Nice professionalism, bud. Your sarcasm is unnecessary and shows just how narrow minded you are. I'm pretty sure if you needed help you wouldn't turn down the assistance of any officer.

The city may be affluent, with a low crime rate, but that doesn't mean we are don't know what to do or how to do it. Plenty of the ghetto-dwellers are worthless as LEO's...the job doesn't make the man; it is the man that makes the job.

LMAO