ELECTION ANSWERS - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: ELECTION ANSWERS

Great, let's have a chief (Hernan) with a criminal history. The media would be all over that, and the tribe is definitely not looking for that kind of negative publicity. Screwed up leader for a screwed up department.

Quote Originally Posted by WHATNEXT
    Great, let's have a chief (Hernan) with a criminal history. The media would be all over that, and the tribe is definitely not looking for that kind of negative publicity. Screwed up leader for a screwed up department.
    Give this guy (Hernan) a chance things happen. I rather have him than Will Anytime of the day. Chief Hernan Welcome to SPD. I'm not kissing your a$$,I rather see you here than what we have know. U will know who this is.

Hernon can't come back, check his status with CJSTC and FDLE. Welcome back Chief Tiger.

What status; CJSTC/FDLE does not regulate certifications of Chiefs or Sheriffs. Hernan was here almost 20 years, the last 6 years as Chief. He's seen it all and knows how this department should be

Quote Originally Posted by Guest 123
    Hernon can't come back, check his status with CJSTC and FDLE. Welcome back Chief Tiger.
    Tiger hired his friends from Hollywood. We like Tiger, but his applications don't match reference education. Check Hollywoods IA. Hernan only has misd.

make hernan the director of fire and police, then m ake charlie the police chief? Whatcha think? to hell with will and ALL of his command now!

I heard that chalfant is coming back as chief? tribal, certified, knows billie? Cant stand will and current command ?

might be good?

I must say, reading some of these posts is amusing and sad. I dont think anything will make you people happy, you *****ed about the last administration and praised the return of Will, now you trash him and his staff. How about you all (the 3 or 4 of you that actually post this crap) just come to work and do your job and dont worry about the things you can not change. Sounds to me like the only thing that will make you crybabies happy is to get paid to sit in your car under a tree.... pathetic. Bottom line is, it doesnt matter who is in charge... do the job you were hired to do and quityour*****in!

NO ONE PRAISED WILL EVER ! ! ! trust me, NO ONE, the port was clad to see his ass go, and we got the trash here..........thanks BSO

Keep kissing butt, you will be promoted soon, screw an officer, one way street right.

I vote for Bobby Bezt for chief !

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast